- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 10 hours ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 3 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 4 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 5 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Portland’s Taste of the Nation
May 7, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85 - $200
The four-hour event at McMenamins’ Crystal Ballroom gathers top chefs, winemakers, brewers and distillers for the annual event that benefits No Kid Hungry. Participating wineries include Anam Cara, Anne Amie, Apolloni, Argyle, Bergström, Cana’s Feast, Carlo & Julian, Cristom, Edgefield, Elk Cove, Methven, Montinore, Penner-Ash, PDX Urban Wineries, Sineann and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Restaurants scheduled to be represented include Andina, Aviary, Bamboo Sushi, Batch Chocolates, Biwa, Boke Bowl, Bollywood Theater, Broder, Departure, Double Dragon, Firehouse, Heathman, Irving Street Kitchen, Lardo, Laurelhurst Market, Mother’s Bistro, Olympic Provisions, Paulée, Petunia’s Pies a& Pastries, Ringside Fish House, Salt & Straw, Smallwares, Smokehouse 21, St. Jack Trigger and Wildwood.
Tickets are limited, and the event is restricted to those 21 and older.