- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 14 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Portland’s Taste of the Nation
May 7, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85 - $200
The four-hour event at McMenamins’ Crystal Ballroom gathers top chefs, winemakers, brewers and distillers for the annual event that benefits No Kid Hungry. Participating wineries include Anam Cara, Anne Amie, Apolloni, Argyle, Bergström, Cana’s Feast, Carlo & Julian, Cristom, Edgefield, Elk Cove, Methven, Montinore, Penner-Ash, PDX Urban Wineries, Sineann and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Restaurants scheduled to be represented include Andina, Aviary, Bamboo Sushi, Batch Chocolates, Biwa, Boke Bowl, Bollywood Theater, Broder, Departure, Double Dragon, Firehouse, Heathman, Irving Street Kitchen, Lardo, Laurelhurst Market, Mother’s Bistro, Olympic Provisions, Paulée, Petunia’s Pies a& Pastries, Ringside Fish House, Salt & Straw, Smallwares, Smokehouse 21, St. Jack Trigger and Wildwood.
Tickets are limited, and the event is restricted to those 21 and older.