- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 1 day ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 2 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 4 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 5 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Portland’s Taste of the Nation
May 7, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $85 - $200
The four-hour event at McMenamins’ Crystal Ballroom gathers top chefs, winemakers, brewers and distillers for the annual event that benefits No Kid Hungry. Participating wineries include Anam Cara, Anne Amie, Apolloni, Argyle, Bergström, Cana’s Feast, Carlo & Julian, Cristom, Edgefield, Elk Cove, Methven, Montinore, Penner-Ash, PDX Urban Wineries, Sineann and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Restaurants scheduled to be represented include Andina, Aviary, Bamboo Sushi, Batch Chocolates, Biwa, Boke Bowl, Bollywood Theater, Broder, Departure, Double Dragon, Firehouse, Heathman, Irving Street Kitchen, Lardo, Laurelhurst Market, Mother’s Bistro, Olympic Provisions, Paulée, Petunia’s Pies a& Pastries, Ringside Fish House, Salt & Straw, Smallwares, Smokehouse 21, St. Jack Trigger and Wildwood.
Tickets are limited, and the event is restricted to those 21 and older.