- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 7 hours ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 day ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 3 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 4 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 5 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Portland’s Taste of the Nation
May 7, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85 - $200
The four-hour event at McMenamins’ Crystal Ballroom gathers top chefs, winemakers, brewers and distillers for the annual event that benefits No Kid Hungry. Participating wineries include Anam Cara, Anne Amie, Apolloni, Argyle, Bergström, Cana’s Feast, Carlo & Julian, Cristom, Edgefield, Elk Cove, Methven, Montinore, Penner-Ash, PDX Urban Wineries, Sineann and Willamette Valley Vineyards.
Restaurants scheduled to be represented include Andina, Aviary, Bamboo Sushi, Batch Chocolates, Biwa, Boke Bowl, Bollywood Theater, Broder, Departure, Double Dragon, Firehouse, Heathman, Irving Street Kitchen, Lardo, Laurelhurst Market, Mother’s Bistro, Olympic Provisions, Paulée, Petunia’s Pies a& Pastries, Ringside Fish House, Salt & Straw, Smallwares, Smokehouse 21, St. Jack Trigger and Wildwood.
Tickets are limited, and the event is restricted to those 21 and older.