- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 15 hours ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 3 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 4 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 5 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 7 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 1 week ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste on Laughlin
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Join the wineries on Laughlin Road for Taste on Laughlin, a weekend of amazing wine tasting as you visit more 10 wineries within two miles.
Purchase your passport for $25 and use it to taste at each winery during the two days. Laughlin Road has breathtaking views, beautiful vineyards, state-of-the-art tasting rooms and award-winning and family-owned boutique wineries.
Participating wineries include Leah Jørgensen Cellars — Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Oregon Winery to Watch — and Antiquum Farm, Boulay Wine Co., Eisold Smith, Fairsing Vineyard, Harper Voit, Lenné, Rocky Point Cellars, Roots Wine Company, Saffron Fields, Wildaire and WillaKenzie Estate