- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste on Laughlin
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Join the wineries on Laughlin Road for Taste on Laughlin, a weekend of amazing wine tasting as you visit more 10 wineries within two miles.
Purchase your passport for $25 and use it to taste at each winery during the two days. Laughlin Road has breathtaking views, beautiful vineyards, state-of-the-art tasting rooms and award-winning and family-owned boutique wineries.
Participating wineries include Leah Jørgensen Cellars — Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Oregon Winery to Watch — and Antiquum Farm, Boulay Wine Co., Eisold Smith, Fairsing Vineyard, Harper Voit, Lenné, Rocky Point Cellars, Roots Wine Company, Saffron Fields, Wildaire and WillaKenzie Estate