- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 23 hours ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 2 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 4 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 5 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste on Laughlin
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm| $25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Join the wineries on Laughlin Road for Taste on Laughlin, a weekend of amazing wine tasting as you visit more 10 wineries within two miles.
Purchase your passport for $25 and use it to taste at each winery during the two days. Laughlin Road has breathtaking views, beautiful vineyards, state-of-the-art tasting rooms and award-winning and family-owned boutique wineries.
Participating wineries include Leah Jørgensen Cellars — Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Oregon Winery to Watch — and Antiquum Farm, Boulay Wine Co., Eisold Smith, Fairsing Vineyard, Harper Voit, Lenné, Rocky Point Cellars, Roots Wine Company, Saffron Fields, Wildaire and WillaKenzie Estate