- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste on Laughlin
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Join the wineries on Laughlin Road for Taste on Laughlin, a weekend of amazing wine tasting as you visit more 10 wineries within two miles.
Purchase your passport for $25 and use it to taste at each winery during the two days. Laughlin Road has breathtaking views, beautiful vineyards, state-of-the-art tasting rooms and award-winning and family-owned boutique wineries.
Participating wineries include Leah Jørgensen Cellars — Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Oregon Winery to Watch — and Antiquum Farm, Boulay Wine Co., Eisold Smith, Fairsing Vineyard, Harper Voit, Lenné, Rocky Point Cellars, Roots Wine Company, Saffron Fields, Wildaire and WillaKenzie Estate