- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 6 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste on Laughlin
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Join the wineries on Laughlin Road for Taste on Laughlin, a weekend of amazing wine tasting as you visit more 10 wineries within two miles.
Purchase your passport for $25 and use it to taste at each winery during the two days. Laughlin Road has breathtaking views, beautiful vineyards, state-of-the-art tasting rooms and award-winning and family-owned boutique wineries.
Participating wineries include Leah Jørgensen Cellars — Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Oregon Winery to Watch — and Antiquum Farm, Boulay Wine Co., Eisold Smith, Fairsing Vineyard, Harper Voit, Lenné, Rocky Point Cellars, Roots Wine Company, Saffron Fields, Wildaire and WillaKenzie Estate