- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 9 hours ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 1 day ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 2 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 3 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 4 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 5 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 6 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste on Laughlin
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm| $25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Join the wineries on Laughlin Road for Taste on Laughlin, a weekend of amazing wine tasting as you visit more 10 wineries within two miles.
Purchase your passport for $25 and use it to taste at each winery during the two days. Laughlin Road has breathtaking views, beautiful vineyards, state-of-the-art tasting rooms and award-winning and family-owned boutique wineries.
Participating wineries include Leah Jørgensen Cellars — Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Oregon Winery to Watch — and Antiquum Farm, Boulay Wine Co., Eisold Smith, Fairsing Vineyard, Harper Voit, Lenné, Rocky Point Cellars, Roots Wine Company, Saffron Fields, Wildaire and WillaKenzie Estate