- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 1 day ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 4 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 5 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 7 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste on Laughlin
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm| $25
YAMHILL, Ore. — Join the wineries on Laughlin Road for Taste on Laughlin, a weekend of amazing wine tasting as you visit more 10 wineries within two miles.
Purchase your passport for $25 and use it to taste at each winery during the two days. Laughlin Road has breathtaking views, beautiful vineyards, state-of-the-art tasting rooms and award-winning and family-owned boutique wineries.
Participating wineries include Leah Jørgensen Cellars — Wine Press Northwest magazine’s 2014 Oregon Winery to Watch — and Antiquum Farm, Boulay Wine Co., Eisold Smith, Fairsing Vineyard, Harper Voit, Lenné, Rocky Point Cellars, Roots Wine Company, Saffron Fields, Wildaire and WillaKenzie Estate