- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Taste Oregon Seattle
May 21 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35
SEATTLE — The second annual Taste Oregon event in Seattle, which will feature 35 wineries, is scheduled for 1-5 p.m., Sunday, May 21 at The Metropolist.
This tasting across several American Viticultural Areas in Oregon will be held in the Sodo area. This Seattle Uncorked event is a fundraiser for OAASIS – Oregon Abuse Advocates & Survivors in Service.
Participating wineries include Anam Cara, Anderson Family Vineyard, Bjornson Vineyard, Brigadoon, Cana’s Feast Winery, Cathedral Ridge, Chehalem, Coeur de Terre Vineyard, Coria Estates, Del Rio Vineyards, Elevee Wines, The Eyrie Vineyards, Foris Vineyards, Hyland Estates, J. Scott Cellars, Le Cadeau Vineyard, Left Coast Cellars, Patricia Green Cellars, Rocky Point Cellars, Sokol Blosser Stangeland Winery, Van Duzer Vineyards, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willful Wine Co., and Youngberg Hill.