- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
March 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — Join City Fruit and Seattle Uncorked for an evening celebrating Oregon wines as 40 wineries will be joined by food trucks in an event benefiting City Fruit.
Participating wineries include Abiqua Wind Vineyard, Andrew Rich Wines, Cana’s Feast Winery, Chateau Lorane, Chehelem, Coeur de Terre Vineyard, Del Rio Vineyards, Foris Vineyards, Gran Moraine Winery / Siduri Wines, Hyland Estates, J. Scott Cellars, Laurel Ridge Winery, Le Cadeau Vineyard, Left Coast Cellars, Lumos Wine Co/Temperance Hill Vineyard, Purple Hands Winery, Quady North Winery, Resonance, Rocky Point Cellars, Schmidt Family Vineyards, Seven of Hearts/Luminous Hills, Sokol Blosser Winery, Solena Estate, Stangeland Winery, The Eyrie Vineyards, The Four Graces (Foley Family Wines), Torii Mor Winery, Violin Wines, Walnut City, Wineworks, Wildaire Cellars, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willful Wine Co., and Youngberg Hill.
Cost $30, and City Fruit members will receive a surprise at the event.
Proceeds will benefit City Fruit’s annual harvest that feeds thousands of families each year. City Fruit members receive discounts and benefits at local businesses, monthly updates on fruit tree care, and discounts to City Fruit classes and special events, including the organizations annual cider taste fundraiser in November.