- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
March 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — Join City Fruit and Seattle Uncorked for an evening celebrating Oregon wines as 40 wineries will be joined by food trucks in an event benefiting City Fruit.
Participating wineries include Abiqua Wind Vineyard, Andrew Rich Wines, Cana’s Feast Winery, Chateau Lorane, Chehelem, Coeur de Terre Vineyard, Del Rio Vineyards, Foris Vineyards, Gran Moraine Winery / Siduri Wines, Hyland Estates, J. Scott Cellars, Laurel Ridge Winery, Le Cadeau Vineyard, Left Coast Cellars, Lumos Wine Co/Temperance Hill Vineyard, Purple Hands Winery, Quady North Winery, Resonance, Rocky Point Cellars, Schmidt Family Vineyards, Seven of Hearts/Luminous Hills, Sokol Blosser Winery, Solena Estate, Stangeland Winery, The Eyrie Vineyards, The Four Graces (Foley Family Wines), Torii Mor Winery, Violin Wines, Walnut City, Wineworks, Wildaire Cellars, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willful Wine Co., and Youngberg Hill.
Cost $30, and City Fruit members will receive a surprise at the event.
Proceeds will benefit City Fruit’s annual harvest that feeds thousands of families each year. City Fruit members receive discounts and benefits at local businesses, monthly updates on fruit tree care, and discounts to City Fruit classes and special events, including the organizations annual cider taste fundraiser in November.