- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 9 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
March 21, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — Join City Fruit and Seattle Uncorked for an evening celebrating Oregon wines as 40 wineries will be joined by food trucks in an event benefiting City Fruit.
Participating wineries include Abiqua Wind Vineyard, Andrew Rich Wines, Cana’s Feast Winery, Chateau Lorane, Chehelem, Coeur de Terre Vineyard, Del Rio Vineyards, Foris Vineyards, Gran Moraine Winery / Siduri Wines, Hyland Estates, J. Scott Cellars, Laurel Ridge Winery, Le Cadeau Vineyard, Left Coast Cellars, Lumos Wine Co/Temperance Hill Vineyard, Purple Hands Winery, Quady North Winery, Resonance, Rocky Point Cellars, Schmidt Family Vineyards, Seven of Hearts/Luminous Hills, Sokol Blosser Winery, Solena Estate, Stangeland Winery, The Eyrie Vineyards, The Four Graces (Foley Family Wines), Torii Mor Winery, Violin Wines, Walnut City, Wineworks, Wildaire Cellars, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willful Wine Co., and Youngberg Hill.
Cost $30, and City Fruit members will receive a surprise at the event.
Proceeds will benefit City Fruit’s annual harvest that feeds thousands of families each year. City Fruit members receive discounts and benefits at local businesses, monthly updates on fruit tree care, and discounts to City Fruit classes and special events, including the organizations annual cider taste fundraiser in November.