- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
March 21, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — Join City Fruit and Seattle Uncorked for an evening celebrating Oregon wines as 40 wineries will be joined by food trucks in an event benefiting City Fruit.
Participating wineries include Abiqua Wind Vineyard, Andrew Rich Wines, Cana’s Feast Winery, Chateau Lorane, Chehelem, Coeur de Terre Vineyard, Del Rio Vineyards, Foris Vineyards, Gran Moraine Winery / Siduri Wines, Hyland Estates, J. Scott Cellars, Laurel Ridge Winery, Le Cadeau Vineyard, Left Coast Cellars, Lumos Wine Co/Temperance Hill Vineyard, Purple Hands Winery, Quady North Winery, Resonance, Rocky Point Cellars, Schmidt Family Vineyards, Seven of Hearts/Luminous Hills, Sokol Blosser Winery, Solena Estate, Stangeland Winery, The Eyrie Vineyards, The Four Graces (Foley Family Wines), Torii Mor Winery, Violin Wines, Walnut City, Wineworks, Wildaire Cellars, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willful Wine Co., and Youngberg Hill.
Cost $30, and City Fruit members will receive a surprise at the event.
Proceeds will benefit City Fruit’s annual harvest that feeds thousands of families each year. City Fruit members receive discounts and benefits at local businesses, monthly updates on fruit tree care, and discounts to City Fruit classes and special events, including the organizations annual cider taste fundraiser in November.