- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
March 21, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
SEATTLE — Join City Fruit and Seattle Uncorked for an evening celebrating Oregon wines as 40 wineries will be joined by food trucks in an event benefiting City Fruit.
Participating wineries include Abiqua Wind Vineyard, Andrew Rich Wines, Cana’s Feast Winery, Chateau Lorane, Chehelem, Coeur de Terre Vineyard, Del Rio Vineyards, Foris Vineyards, Gran Moraine Winery / Siduri Wines, Hyland Estates, J. Scott Cellars, Laurel Ridge Winery, Le Cadeau Vineyard, Left Coast Cellars, Lumos Wine Co/Temperance Hill Vineyard, Purple Hands Winery, Quady North Winery, Resonance, Rocky Point Cellars, Schmidt Family Vineyards, Seven of Hearts/Luminous Hills, Sokol Blosser Winery, Solena Estate, Stangeland Winery, The Eyrie Vineyards, The Four Graces (Foley Family Wines), Torii Mor Winery, Violin Wines, Walnut City, Wineworks, Wildaire Cellars, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willful Wine Co., and Youngberg Hill.
Cost $30, and City Fruit members will receive a surprise at the event.
Proceeds will benefit City Fruit’s annual harvest that feeds thousands of families each year. City Fruit members receive discounts and benefits at local businesses, monthly updates on fruit tree care, and discounts to City Fruit classes and special events, including the organizations annual cider taste fundraiser in November.