- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste, visit, celebrate with Anelare at Wine Boss
February 1, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
RICHLAND, Wash. — The year of 2014 is starting off pretty darn great with the Seahawks headed to New Jersey for the Super Bowl and the building permit in hand for Anelare winery. Our dreams are coming true!
We want to connect with you to show our final plans and catch up with what Anelare has in store for this year. It will be a low-key afternoon tasting of our 2011 vintage, and you are welcome to pick up a few bottles for the next day’s Super Bowl!
2011 Anelare Cabernet Sauvignon awarded an “Outstanding!” by Great Northwest Wine
2011 Anelare Syrah awarded “Excellent” by Great Northwest Wine
2010 Zio White Wine awarded “Excellent” and “Best Buy!” by Great Northwest Wine and available exclusively at Yoke’s Fresh Markets
Saturday’s event will be at Charlie Hoppes’ Wine Boss warehouse, which is off Wellhouse Loop in Richland. Take Wellsian Way exit, and Wine Boss is in the former Budweiser distribution building (on Fred Meyer side of street). We will be among the barrels and tanks with our plans from noon to 4 p.m.
Questions? Call or text Kahryn at 509-521-8926.