- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 20 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste, visit, celebrate with Anelare at Wine Boss
February 1, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
RICHLAND, Wash. — The year of 2014 is starting off pretty darn great with the Seahawks headed to New Jersey for the Super Bowl and the building permit in hand for Anelare winery. Our dreams are coming true!
We want to connect with you to show our final plans and catch up with what Anelare has in store for this year. It will be a low-key afternoon tasting of our 2011 vintage, and you are welcome to pick up a few bottles for the next day’s Super Bowl!
2011 Anelare Cabernet Sauvignon awarded an “Outstanding!” by Great Northwest Wine
2011 Anelare Syrah awarded “Excellent” by Great Northwest Wine
2010 Zio White Wine awarded “Excellent” and “Best Buy!” by Great Northwest Wine and available exclusively at Yoke’s Fresh Markets
Saturday’s event will be at Charlie Hoppes’ Wine Boss warehouse, which is off Wellhouse Loop in Richland. Take Wellsian Way exit, and Wine Boss is in the former Budweiser distribution building (on Fred Meyer side of street). We will be among the barrels and tanks with our plans from noon to 4 p.m.
Questions? Call or text Kahryn at 509-521-8926.