- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 21 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste, visit, celebrate with Anelare at Wine Boss
February 1, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
RICHLAND, Wash. — The year of 2014 is starting off pretty darn great with the Seahawks headed to New Jersey for the Super Bowl and the building permit in hand for Anelare winery. Our dreams are coming true!
We want to connect with you to show our final plans and catch up with what Anelare has in store for this year. It will be a low-key afternoon tasting of our 2011 vintage, and you are welcome to pick up a few bottles for the next day’s Super Bowl!
2011 Anelare Cabernet Sauvignon awarded an “Outstanding!” by Great Northwest Wine
2011 Anelare Syrah awarded “Excellent” by Great Northwest Wine
2010 Zio White Wine awarded “Excellent” and “Best Buy!” by Great Northwest Wine and available exclusively at Yoke’s Fresh Markets
Saturday’s event will be at Charlie Hoppes’ Wine Boss warehouse, which is off Wellhouse Loop in Richland. Take Wellsian Way exit, and Wine Boss is in the former Budweiser distribution building (on Fred Meyer side of street). We will be among the barrels and tanks with our plans from noon to 4 p.m.
Questions? Call or text Kahryn at 509-521-8926.