- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste, visit, celebrate with Anelare at Wine Boss
February 1, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
RICHLAND, Wash. — The year of 2014 is starting off pretty darn great with the Seahawks headed to New Jersey for the Super Bowl and the building permit in hand for Anelare winery. Our dreams are coming true!
We want to connect with you to show our final plans and catch up with what Anelare has in store for this year. It will be a low-key afternoon tasting of our 2011 vintage, and you are welcome to pick up a few bottles for the next day’s Super Bowl!
2011 Anelare Cabernet Sauvignon awarded an “Outstanding!” by Great Northwest Wine
2011 Anelare Syrah awarded “Excellent” by Great Northwest Wine
2010 Zio White Wine awarded “Excellent” and “Best Buy!” by Great Northwest Wine and available exclusively at Yoke’s Fresh Markets
Saturday’s event will be at Charlie Hoppes’ Wine Boss warehouse, which is off Wellhouse Loop in Richland. Take Wellsian Way exit, and Wine Boss is in the former Budweiser distribution building (on Fred Meyer side of street). We will be among the barrels and tanks with our plans from noon to 4 p.m.
Questions? Call or text Kahryn at 509-521-8926.