- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 23 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste Wha? Tour of Bainbridge wineries
March 23, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - March 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
You could queue up with the masses at Taste WA this weekend or you could visit Bainbridge Island for a friendly chat with your local winemakers and enjoy a relaxing day of wine tasting.