- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 3 hours ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 1 day ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 2 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 3 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 5 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla couple flying high with new Aluvé WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste Wha? Tour of Bainbridge wineries
March 23, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - March 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
You could queue up with the masses at Taste WA this weekend or you could visit Bainbridge Island for a friendly chat with your local winemakers and enjoy a relaxing day of wine tasting.