- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 2 hours ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 1 day ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste Wha? Tour of Bainbridge wineries
March 23, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - March 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| Free
You could queue up with the masses at Taste WA this weekend or you could visit Bainbridge Island for a friendly chat with your local winemakers and enjoy a relaxing day of wine tasting.