- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Tasting Terroir: Moving Beyond the Grape at Durant Vineyards
February 23, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
Durant Vineyards in Oregon’s Red Hills of Dundee offers a session that will build on tasting skills and explore how climate, weather, soil, site and winemaking practices also influence what’s in the bottle.