- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 13 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tasting Terroir: Moving Beyond the Grape at Durant Vineyards
February 23, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
Durant Vineyards in Oregon’s Red Hills of Dundee offers a session that will build on tasting skills and explore how climate, weather, soil, site and winemaking practices also influence what’s in the bottle.