- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 11 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
TERO Estates Spring Release with the Swing Notes Big Band
May 7 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Dance to your hearts content during Spring Release Weekend at TERO Estates in the Walla Walla Valley with the Swing Notes Big Band.
If you need help getting on the dance floor, wine will be flowing as will dance lessons from Sonja Groff of SoDance. Once you’ve danced up that appetite Bank and Grill food truck will fill that tummy. The band will be playing from 12:30 to 3:30.