- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 24 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tertulia Cellars celebrates 10 years with library tasting
May 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm$5
Join us at Tertulia Cellars during this Spring Release Weekend as we celebrate 10 years of making wine in the Walla Walla Valley.
We will be open all weekend long to welcome revelers to the winery and are hosting an after hours party Friday night (May 1) from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. where winemaker Ryan Raber is opening up the library and will be sharing his first ever vintages of his 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2006 Malbec and the 2007 Carménère alongside all of our new releases.
We’ve also got 10 new pétanque courts that we welcome you to come check out.