- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tertulia Cellars celebrates 10 years with library tasting
May 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm$5
Join us at Tertulia Cellars during this Spring Release Weekend as we celebrate 10 years of making wine in the Walla Walla Valley.
We will be open all weekend long to welcome revelers to the winery and are hosting an after hours party Friday night (May 1) from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. where winemaker Ryan Raber is opening up the library and will be sharing his first ever vintages of his 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2006 Malbec and the 2007 Carménère alongside all of our new releases.
We’ve also got 10 new pétanque courts that we welcome you to come check out.