- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 17 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tertulia Cellars celebrates 10 years with library tasting
May 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm$5
Join us at Tertulia Cellars during this Spring Release Weekend as we celebrate 10 years of making wine in the Walla Walla Valley.
We will be open all weekend long to welcome revelers to the winery and are hosting an after hours party Friday night (May 1) from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. where winemaker Ryan Raber is opening up the library and will be sharing his first ever vintages of his 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2006 Malbec and the 2007 Carménère alongside all of our new releases.
We’ve also got 10 new pétanque courts that we welcome you to come check out.