- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 13 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Tertulia Cellars celebrates 10 years with library tasting
May 1, 2015 @ 6:30 pm$5
Join us at Tertulia Cellars during this Spring Release Weekend as we celebrate 10 years of making wine in the Walla Walla Valley.
We will be open all weekend long to welcome revelers to the winery and are hosting an after hours party Friday night (May 1) from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. where winemaker Ryan Raber is opening up the library and will be sharing his first ever vintages of his 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2006 Malbec and the 2007 Carménère alongside all of our new releases.
We’ve also got 10 new pétanque courts that we welcome you to come check out.