- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - November 30, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Ledger David Cellars will be open for its Thanksgiving Weekend Open House event, Nov. 28-30 from 12 to 5 p.m.
Enjoy fall comfort food paired with mulled Sangiovese wine, seasonal baked goods, live music and wine specials. Listen to the sounds of harpist Mary Vannice on Friday, Nov. 28 and Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Nov. 29 from 2-4 p.m.
Celebrate our newest red blend and most popular holiday favorites including our 2013 Primoris Chenin Blanc and 2011 Sangiovese.
Ledger David Cellars is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. It is just five minutes off I-5, left on exit 35 next to the world-famous Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are Thursday– Monday from noon to 5 p.m.