- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 19 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - November 30, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Ledger David Cellars will be open for its Thanksgiving Weekend Open House event, Nov. 28-30 from 12 to 5 p.m.
Enjoy fall comfort food paired with mulled Sangiovese wine, seasonal baked goods, live music and wine specials. Listen to the sounds of harpist Mary Vannice on Friday, Nov. 28 and Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Nov. 29 from 2-4 p.m.
Celebrate our newest red blend and most popular holiday favorites including our 2013 Primoris Chenin Blanc and 2011 Sangiovese.
Ledger David Cellars is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. It is just five minutes off I-5, left on exit 35 next to the world-famous Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are Thursday– Monday from noon to 5 p.m.