- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - November 30, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Ledger David Cellars will be open for its Thanksgiving Weekend Open House event, Nov. 28-30 from 12 to 5 p.m.
Enjoy fall comfort food paired with mulled Sangiovese wine, seasonal baked goods, live music and wine specials. Listen to the sounds of harpist Mary Vannice on Friday, Nov. 28 and Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Nov. 29 from 2-4 p.m.
Celebrate our newest red blend and most popular holiday favorites including our 2013 Primoris Chenin Blanc and 2011 Sangiovese.
Ledger David Cellars is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. It is just five minutes off I-5, left on exit 35 next to the world-famous Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are Thursday– Monday from noon to 5 p.m.