- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 17 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - November 30, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Ledger David Cellars will be open for its Thanksgiving Weekend Open House event, Nov. 28-30 from 12 to 5 p.m.
Enjoy fall comfort food paired with mulled Sangiovese wine, seasonal baked goods, live music and wine specials. Listen to the sounds of harpist Mary Vannice on Friday, Nov. 28 and Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday, Nov. 29 from 2-4 p.m.
Celebrate our newest red blend and most popular holiday favorites including our 2013 Primoris Chenin Blanc and 2011 Sangiovese.
Ledger David Cellars is at 245 N. Front Street in Central Point, between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. It is just five minutes off I-5, left on exit 35 next to the world-famous Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are Thursday– Monday from noon to 5 p.m.