- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 13 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Ledger David Cellars
November 27, 2015 @ 12:00 am - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Elevate your holiday with Ledger David Cellars at their annual Thanksgiving Weekend Open House event, Nov. 27-29 from 12 to 5 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Listen to the sounds of local indie folk band The Brothers Reed on Saturday, Nov. 28 and local jazz, blues and pop artists Not Too Shabby on Sunday, Nov. 29 from 2-4 p.m.
Toast to Italian and Latin varieties including 2012 Sangiovese, 2013 Tempranillo, and 2013 Dark Night – an adventurous red blend, paired with specialty pizzas served fresh from Mamma Mia’s mobile wood fire oven.
Indulge in a unique wine tasting experience with limited production single vineyard estate wines. Just two miles off I-5, left on exit 35. Located at 245 N. Front St. in Central Point’s Artisan Corridor – a trifecta of the region’s most award-winning cheese, wine and chocolate – nestled between the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolates. Open daily, noon to 5 p.m.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.