- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 19 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Ledger David Cellars
November 27, 2015 @ 12:00 am - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Elevate your holiday with Ledger David Cellars at their annual Thanksgiving Weekend Open House event, Nov. 27-29 from 12 to 5 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Listen to the sounds of local indie folk band The Brothers Reed on Saturday, Nov. 28 and local jazz, blues and pop artists Not Too Shabby on Sunday, Nov. 29 from 2-4 p.m.
Toast to Italian and Latin varieties including 2012 Sangiovese, 2013 Tempranillo, and 2013 Dark Night – an adventurous red blend, paired with specialty pizzas served fresh from Mamma Mia’s mobile wood fire oven.
Indulge in a unique wine tasting experience with limited production single vineyard estate wines. Just two miles off I-5, left on exit 35. Located at 245 N. Front St. in Central Point’s Artisan Corridor – a trifecta of the region’s most award-winning cheese, wine and chocolate – nestled between the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolates. Open daily, noon to 5 p.m.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.