- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 7 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Ledger David Cellars
November 27, 2015 @ 12:00 am - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — Elevate your holiday with Ledger David Cellars at their annual Thanksgiving Weekend Open House event, Nov. 27-29 from 12 to 5 p.m. at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Listen to the sounds of local indie folk band The Brothers Reed on Saturday, Nov. 28 and local jazz, blues and pop artists Not Too Shabby on Sunday, Nov. 29 from 2-4 p.m.
Toast to Italian and Latin varieties including 2012 Sangiovese, 2013 Tempranillo, and 2013 Dark Night – an adventurous red blend, paired with specialty pizzas served fresh from Mamma Mia’s mobile wood fire oven.
Indulge in a unique wine tasting experience with limited production single vineyard estate wines. Just two miles off I-5, left on exit 35. Located at 245 N. Front St. in Central Point’s Artisan Corridor – a trifecta of the region’s most award-winning cheese, wine and chocolate – nestled between the world famous Rogue Creamery and Lillie Belle Farms gourmet chocolates. Open daily, noon to 5 p.m.
For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.