- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 29, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — The Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars will feature a special wine release, comfort foods and live music at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Celebrate two years with Ledger David Cellars at our event noon-5 p.m., Nov. 29 – Dec. 1. Enjoy fall comfort foods and toast our new release 2011 Cabernet Franc and our first vintage 2010 Tempranillo. And enjoy our signature Primoris Chenin Blanc and other award-winning estate wines. Also, listen to live music 2-4 p.m. from popular guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday and flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz on Sunday.
Visit Ledger David Cellars’ Le Petit Tasting Room at 245 N. Front St. in Central Point between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are noon-5 p.m. Thursday through Monday. For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.