- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 24 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 29, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — The Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars will feature a special wine release, comfort foods and live music at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Celebrate two years with Ledger David Cellars at our event noon-5 p.m., Nov. 29 – Dec. 1. Enjoy fall comfort foods and toast our new release 2011 Cabernet Franc and our first vintage 2010 Tempranillo. And enjoy our signature Primoris Chenin Blanc and other award-winning estate wines. Also, listen to live music 2-4 p.m. from popular guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday and flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz on Sunday.
Visit Ledger David Cellars’ Le Petit Tasting Room at 245 N. Front St. in Central Point between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are noon-5 p.m. Thursday through Monday. For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.