- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 29, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — The Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars will feature a special wine release, comfort foods and live music at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Celebrate two years with Ledger David Cellars at our event noon-5 p.m., Nov. 29 – Dec. 1. Enjoy fall comfort foods and toast our new release 2011 Cabernet Franc and our first vintage 2010 Tempranillo. And enjoy our signature Primoris Chenin Blanc and other award-winning estate wines. Also, listen to live music 2-4 p.m. from popular guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday and flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz on Sunday.
Visit Ledger David Cellars’ Le Petit Tasting Room at 245 N. Front St. in Central Point between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are noon-5 p.m. Thursday through Monday. For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.