- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 23 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars
November 29, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — The Thanksgiving weekend open house at Ledger David Cellars will feature a special wine release, comfort foods and live music at Le Petit Tasting Room in Central Point.
Celebrate two years with Ledger David Cellars at our event noon-5 p.m., Nov. 29 – Dec. 1. Enjoy fall comfort foods and toast our new release 2011 Cabernet Franc and our first vintage 2010 Tempranillo. And enjoy our signature Primoris Chenin Blanc and other award-winning estate wines. Also, listen to live music 2-4 p.m. from popular guitarist Jeff Kloetzel on Saturday and flamenco guitarist Grant Ruiz on Sunday.
Visit Ledger David Cellars’ Le Petit Tasting Room at 245 N. Front St. in Central Point between Lillie Belle Farms and the Rogue Creamery. Fall and winter hours are noon-5 p.m. Thursday through Monday. For more information, visit www.ledgerdavid.com or call (541) 664-2218.