- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 29, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$10
DUNDEE, Ore. — Bring the family out to celebrate the Thanksgiving weekend with the Gladhart family at Winter’s Hill.
Enjoy Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc all sourced from our Estate vineyard in the Dundee Hills. Tasting fee includes Pinot Noir glass and snacks from Full Circle Creamery and The Beautiful Pig.
Tasting fee is $10 for guest, but it is complimentary for Cellar Door Club Members up to four guests.
Please note we will be closed Sunday, Dec. 1.