- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 16 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 29, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$10
DUNDEE, Ore. — Bring the family out to celebrate the Thanksgiving weekend with the Gladhart family at Winter’s Hill.
Enjoy Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc all sourced from our Estate vineyard in the Dundee Hills. Tasting fee includes Pinot Noir glass and snacks from Full Circle Creamery and The Beautiful Pig.
Tasting fee is $10 for guest, but it is complimentary for Cellar Door Club Members up to four guests.
Please note we will be closed Sunday, Dec. 1.