- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 29, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$10
DUNDEE, Ore. — Bring the family out to celebrate the Thanksgiving weekend with the Gladhart family at Winter’s Hill.
Enjoy Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc all sourced from our Estate vineyard in the Dundee Hills. Tasting fee includes Pinot Noir glass and snacks from Full Circle Creamery and The Beautiful Pig.
Tasting fee is $10 for guest, but it is complimentary for Cellar Door Club Members up to four guests.
Please note we will be closed Sunday, Dec. 1.