- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 29, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$10
DUNDEE, Ore. — Bring the family out to celebrate the Thanksgiving weekend with the Gladhart family at Winter’s Hill.
Enjoy Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc all sourced from our Estate vineyard in the Dundee Hills. Tasting fee includes Pinot Noir glass and snacks from Full Circle Creamery and The Beautiful Pig.
Tasting fee is $10 for guest, but it is complimentary for Cellar Door Club Members up to four guests.
Please note we will be closed Sunday, Dec. 1.