- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 4 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
November 29, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$10
DUNDEE, Ore. — Bring the family out to celebrate the Thanksgiving weekend with the Gladhart family at Winter’s Hill.
Enjoy Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc all sourced from our Estate vineyard in the Dundee Hills. Tasting fee includes Pinot Noir glass and snacks from Full Circle Creamery and The Beautiful Pig.
Tasting fee is $10 for guest, but it is complimentary for Cellar Door Club Members up to four guests.
Please note we will be closed Sunday, Dec. 1.