- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Wine and Music Celebration at Delfino Vineyards
November 29, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$5
Entry for the weekend at Delfino Vineyards includes wine tasting, music and appetizers. On Friday, we feature Two for the Road, a duo with Jason Heald and Debra Gaddis). On Saturday, we feature Dylan James.
We will be barrel tasting 2012 wines, including our Tempranillo Port-style. If you bring two cans of food for the food bank, then you will receive $5 off a bottle of wine.
Wine and beer are available for purchase, with plenty of parking. The event tent is inviting, warm and decorated for the holidays. Hope to see you here. Our wines make fabulous gifts for the holidays.