- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 7 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Wine and Music Celebration at Delfino Vineyards
November 29, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$5
Entry for the weekend at Delfino Vineyards includes wine tasting, music and appetizers. On Friday, we feature Two for the Road, a duo with Jason Heald and Debra Gaddis). On Saturday, we feature Dylan James.
We will be barrel tasting 2012 wines, including our Tempranillo Port-style. If you bring two cans of food for the food bank, then you will receive $5 off a bottle of wine.
Wine and beer are available for purchase, with plenty of parking. The event tent is inviting, warm and decorated for the holidays. Hope to see you here. Our wines make fabulous gifts for the holidays.