- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Wine and Music Celebration at Delfino Vineyards
November 29, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$5
Entry for the weekend at Delfino Vineyards includes wine tasting, music and appetizers. On Friday, we feature Two for the Road, a duo with Jason Heald and Debra Gaddis). On Saturday, we feature Dylan James.
We will be barrel tasting 2012 wines, including our Tempranillo Port-style. If you bring two cans of food for the food bank, then you will receive $5 off a bottle of wine.
Wine and beer are available for purchase, with plenty of parking. The event tent is inviting, warm and decorated for the holidays. Hope to see you here. Our wines make fabulous gifts for the holidays.