- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 20 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Wine and Music Celebration at Delfino Vineyards
November 29, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - November 30, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$5
Entry for the weekend at Delfino Vineyards includes wine tasting, music and appetizers. On Friday, we feature Two for the Road, a duo with Jason Heald and Debra Gaddis). On Saturday, we feature Dylan James.
We will be barrel tasting 2012 wines, including our Tempranillo Port-style. If you bring two cans of food for the food bank, then you will receive $5 off a bottle of wine.
Wine and beer are available for purchase, with plenty of parking. The event tent is inviting, warm and decorated for the holidays. Hope to see you here. Our wines make fabulous gifts for the holidays.