- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Wine Tasting Open House at Spindrift Cellars
November 27, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$10
PHILOMATH, Ore. — ‘Tis the season of sharing in the Willamette Valley! Come enjoy new releases at Spindrift Cellars as more than 10 award-winning wines will be poured, including a sweet wine flight.
Light food offerings include a local food sampling with holiday shopping, case specials and live music by Jim Martinez.
There is a $10 tasting fee, which is waived for club members.