- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The High Street Band performs at Legacy Estate Vineyard
August 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents The High Street Band, a fun, 10-person group from Idaho’s Snake River Valley whose tunes will rock the grapevines and get you up and dancing!
All ages welcome to join the party at the winery’s Legacy Estate Vineyard. Gates open at 3 p.m., and the concert runs from 5-8 p.m. Ticket price includes a commemorative wine glass.
Seating is outdoors on a grassy lawn, so bring your blankets and lawn chairs. Food and wine available for purchase — no outside food or beverages, please. We love dogs, but please leave yours at home while at the concert.