- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The High Street Band performs at Legacy Estate Vineyard
August 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents The High Street Band, a fun, 10-person group from Idaho’s Snake River Valley whose tunes will rock the grapevines and get you up and dancing!
All ages welcome to join the party at the winery’s Legacy Estate Vineyard. Gates open at 3 p.m., and the concert runs from 5-8 p.m. Ticket price includes a commemorative wine glass.
Seating is outdoors on a grassy lawn, so bring your blankets and lawn chairs. Food and wine available for purchase — no outside food or beverages, please. We love dogs, but please leave yours at home while at the concert.