- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 24 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The High Street Band performs at Legacy Estate Vineyard
August 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents The High Street Band, a fun, 10-person group from Idaho’s Snake River Valley whose tunes will rock the grapevines and get you up and dancing!
All ages welcome to join the party at the winery’s Legacy Estate Vineyard. Gates open at 3 p.m., and the concert runs from 5-8 p.m. Ticket price includes a commemorative wine glass.
Seating is outdoors on a grassy lawn, so bring your blankets and lawn chairs. Food and wine available for purchase — no outside food or beverages, please. We love dogs, but please leave yours at home while at the concert.