- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 22 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
The High Street Band performs at Legacy Estate Vineyard
August 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Eola Hills Wine Cellars presents The High Street Band, a fun, 10-person group from Idaho’s Snake River Valley whose tunes will rock the grapevines and get you up and dancing!
All ages welcome to join the party at the winery’s Legacy Estate Vineyard. Gates open at 3 p.m., and the concert runs from 5-8 p.m. Ticket price includes a commemorative wine glass.
Seating is outdoors on a grassy lawn, so bring your blankets and lawn chairs. Food and wine available for purchase — no outside food or beverages, please. We love dogs, but please leave yours at home while at the concert.