- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 18 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin presents harpist Chelsea Spence
October 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Paired well with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, noted harpist Chelsea Spence will add the perfect touch to this Friday’s dining experience Oct. 7 in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Chelsea is the principle harpist with the Mid-Columbia Symphony. A Tri-Cities native, Chelsea teaches out of her harp studio in Kennewick. She is a regularly featured performer for Kennewick First Presbyterian Church, the Mid-Columbia Mastersingers, and multiple other performance groups throughout eastern Washington.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]