- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin presents harpist Chelsea Spence
October 7, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Paired well with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, noted harpist Chelsea Spence will add the perfect touch to this Friday’s dining experience Oct. 7 in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Chelsea is the principle harpist with the Mid-Columbia Symphony. A Tri-Cities native, Chelsea teaches out of her harp studio in Kennewick. She is a regularly featured performer for Kennewick First Presbyterian Church, the Mid-Columbia Mastersingers, and multiple other performance groups throughout eastern Washington.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]