- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 24 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin presents harpist Chelsea Spence
October 7, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Paired well with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, noted harpist Chelsea Spence will add the perfect touch to this Friday’s dining experience Oct. 7 in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Chelsea is the principle harpist with the Mid-Columbia Symphony. A Tri-Cities native, Chelsea teaches out of her harp studio in Kennewick. She is a regularly featured performer for Kennewick First Presbyterian Church, the Mid-Columbia Mastersingers, and multiple other performance groups throughout eastern Washington.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]