- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin presents harpist Chelsea Spence
October 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Paired well with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, noted harpist Chelsea Spence will add the perfect touch to this Friday’s dining experience Oct. 7 in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Chelsea is the principle harpist with the Mid-Columbia Symphony. A Tri-Cities native, Chelsea teaches out of her harp studio in Kennewick. She is a regularly featured performer for Kennewick First Presbyterian Church, the Mid-Columbia Mastersingers, and multiple other performance groups throughout eastern Washington.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]