- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin presents harpist Chelsea Spence
October 7, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Paired well with Barnard Griffin wines and Farm-to-Fork cuisine, noted harpist Chelsea Spence will add the perfect touch to this Friday’s dining experience Oct. 7 in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Chelsea is the principle harpist with the Mid-Columbia Symphony. A Tri-Cities native, Chelsea teaches out of her harp studio in Kennewick. She is a regularly featured performer for Kennewick First Presbyterian Church, the Mid-Columbia Mastersingers, and multiple other performance groups throughout eastern Washington.
Enjoy a master’s compendium of wine, food and music in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
Reserve your table by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]