- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 22 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin presents trumpeter Jeff Peterson
September 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. – Classical trumpeter Jeff Peterson will add the perfect touch to your dining experience from 7-9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 30 in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin, which pairs farm-to-fork cuisine with award-winning Barnard Griffin wines.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.
Reserve your table for the harp performance by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]