- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin presents trumpeter Jeff Peterson
September 30, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. – Classical trumpeter Jeff Peterson will add the perfect touch to your dining experience from 7-9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 30 in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin, which pairs farm-to-fork cuisine with award-winning Barnard Griffin wines.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.
Reserve your table for the harp performance by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]