- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 4 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin presents trumpeter Jeff Peterson
September 9, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. – Classical trumpeter Jeff Peterson will add the perfect touch to your dining experience from 7-9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 9 in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin, which pairs farm-to-fork cuisine with award-winning Barnard Griffin wines.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.
Reserve your table for the harp performance by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]