- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 17 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Picnic and Barrel Auction
August 15, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125 - $150
The Picnic & Barrel Auction features picnic games and activities on the grounds of the beautiful Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery in Woodinville. Participants get the chance to rub elbows with Washington winemakers as they mingle among the crowd to pour tastings of their newest and oldest releases. Guests also enjoy bidding on some of Washington’s most coveted limited-release wines during the Barrel Auction while enjoying gourmet picnic fare presented by the talented team of chefs from Tulalip Resort Casino. Tickets are $125 per person until July 1; $150 thereafter.