- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 16 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Picnic and Barrel Auction
August 15, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125 - $150
The Picnic & Barrel Auction features picnic games and activities on the grounds of the beautiful Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery in Woodinville. Participants get the chance to rub elbows with Washington winemakers as they mingle among the crowd to pour tastings of their newest and oldest releases. Guests also enjoy bidding on some of Washington’s most coveted limited-release wines during the Barrel Auction while enjoying gourmet picnic fare presented by the talented team of chefs from Tulalip Resort Casino. Tickets are $125 per person until July 1; $150 thereafter.