- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 17 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Winetaster’s Tool Box: Exploring Wine Fundamentals at Durant Vineyards
January 19, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
Durant Vineyards in Oregon’s Dundee Hills will hold a seminar called The Winetaster’s Toolbox: Exploring Wine Fundamentals. The workshop will tease apart the various components that define a wine: sweetness, acidity, tannin, body and alcohol as attendees taste and discuss the impact of these elements on the palate and how to distinguish and describe them.