- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Winetaster’s Tool Box: Exploring Wine Fundamentals at Durant Vineyards
January 19, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
Durant Vineyards in Oregon’s Dundee Hills will hold a seminar called The Winetaster’s Toolbox: Exploring Wine Fundamentals. The workshop will tease apart the various components that define a wine: sweetness, acidity, tannin, body and alcohol as attendees taste and discuss the impact of these elements on the palate and how to distinguish and describe them.