- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 14 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
The Winetaster’s Tool Box: Exploring Wine Fundamentals at Durant Vineyards
January 19, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
Durant Vineyards in Oregon’s Dundee Hills will hold a seminar called The Winetaster’s Toolbox: Exploring Wine Fundamentals. The workshop will tease apart the various components that define a wine: sweetness, acidity, tannin, body and alcohol as attendees taste and discuss the impact of these elements on the palate and how to distinguish and describe them.