- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Winetaster’s Tool Box: Exploring Wine Fundamentals at Durant Vineyards
January 19, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
Durant Vineyards in Oregon’s Dundee Hills will hold a seminar called The Winetaster’s Toolbox: Exploring Wine Fundamentals. The workshop will tease apart the various components that define a wine: sweetness, acidity, tannin, body and alcohol as attendees taste and discuss the impact of these elements on the palate and how to distinguish and describe them.