- Chas Nagel, Washington wine pioneer researcher, goes into hall of famePosted 12 hours ago
- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 2 days ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 6 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 7 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Third Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm| $20
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival, presented by the Hood River Rotary, features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Rich Cushman, John Haw, Bob Lorkowski and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM), one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.