- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 21 hours ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 2 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 3 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 4 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 5 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 5 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 7 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Third Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm$20
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival, presented by the Hood River Rotary, features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Rich Cushman, John Haw, Bob Lorkowski and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM), one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.