- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 19 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Third Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm$20
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival, presented by the Hood River Rotary, features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Rich Cushman, John Haw, Bob Lorkowski and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM), one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.