- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 2 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 5 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 6 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 7 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Third Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm| $20
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival, presented by the Hood River Rotary, features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Rich Cushman, John Haw, Bob Lorkowski and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM), one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.