- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 18 hours ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 2 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 4 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 4 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 6 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 7 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Third Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm| $20
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival, presented by the Hood River Rotary, features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Rich Cushman, John Haw, Bob Lorkowski and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM), one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.