- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 14 hours ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 20 hours ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Third Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm| $20
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival, presented by the Hood River Rotary, features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Rich Cushman, John Haw, Bob Lorkowski and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM), one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.