- Bookwalter transforms from mom-pop operation to success storyPosted 1 hour ago
- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 21 hours ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 3 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 4 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 5 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 6 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 7 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Third Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm| $20
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival, presented by the Hood River Rotary, features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Rich Cushman, John Haw, Bob Lorkowski and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM), one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.