- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 8 hours ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 1 day ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 2 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 3 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 5 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla couple flying high with new Aluvé WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Third Annual Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival
May 18, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 6:00 pm$20
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Festival, presented by the Hood River Rotary, features local wines from noted award-winning winemakers including Rich Cushman, John Haw, Bob Lorkowski and Franco Marchesi.
Admission includes wine-tastings from more than 20 wineries and vineyards, pairings with local fruit, specially selected food from local restaurants, art from noted local artisans, and music by renowned Gorge musicians.
Attendees will also be able to stroll through the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum (WAAAM), one of the largest collections of still-flying antique airplanes and still-driving antique automobiles in the country.