- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Three 3 Amigos winemaker dinners at Bitner Vineyards
August 28, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - August 29, 2015 @ 8:30 pm$75
Bitner Vineyards will stage its Three Amigos winemaker dinners on Aug. 28-29 in the Sunnyslope Wine District featuring Ron Bitner of Bitner Vineyards, Greg Koenig of Koenig Vineyards and Martin Fujishin of Fujishin Family Cellars.
Each dinner will begin at 6 p.m. and run through 8:30 p.m. Cost is $75 per person and will include live music, locally inspired menus and wines from three of the finest wineries in Idaho’s Sunnyslope Wine District.
Tickets go on sale June 1.