- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Three 3 Amigos winemaker dinners at Bitner Vineyards
August 28, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - August 29, 2015 @ 8:30 pm$75
Bitner Vineyards will stage its Three Amigos winemaker dinners on Aug. 28-29 in the Sunnyslope Wine District featuring Ron Bitner of Bitner Vineyards, Greg Koenig of Koenig Vineyards and Martin Fujishin of Fujishin Family Cellars.
Each dinner will begin at 6 p.m. and run through 8:30 p.m. Cost is $75 per person and will include live music, locally inspired menus and wines from three of the finest wineries in Idaho’s Sunnyslope Wine District.
Tickets go on sale June 1.