- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 21 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Three 3 Amigos winemaker dinners at Bitner Vineyards
August 28, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - August 29, 2015 @ 8:30 pm$75
Bitner Vineyards will stage its Three Amigos winemaker dinners on Aug. 28-29 in the Sunnyslope Wine District featuring Ron Bitner of Bitner Vineyards, Greg Koenig of Koenig Vineyards and Martin Fujishin of Fujishin Family Cellars.
Each dinner will begin at 6 p.m. and run through 8:30 p.m. Cost is $75 per person and will include live music, locally inspired menus and wines from three of the finest wineries in Idaho’s Sunnyslope Wine District.
Tickets go on sale June 1.