- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 24 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Three 3 Amigos winemaker dinners at Bitner Vineyards
August 28, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - August 29, 2015 @ 8:30 pm$75
Bitner Vineyards will stage its Three Amigos winemaker dinners on Aug. 28-29 in the Sunnyslope Wine District featuring Ron Bitner of Bitner Vineyards, Greg Koenig of Koenig Vineyards and Martin Fujishin of Fujishin Family Cellars.
Each dinner will begin at 6 p.m. and run through 8:30 p.m. Cost is $75 per person and will include live music, locally inspired menus and wines from three of the finest wineries in Idaho’s Sunnyslope Wine District.
Tickets go on sale June 1.