- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Throwdown Thursday at Youngberg Hill Vineyards
September 29, 2016 @ 5:30 pm$10 - $15
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. – You think you know wine? Here is a fun opportunity at Youngberg Hill Vineyards to test your skills.
We are blind tasting six Willamette Valley wine regions and you need to prove your worth by identify them. Prizes for top winners will be awarded. Come have a fun night with us!