- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 16 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Throwdown Thursday at Youngberg Hill Vineyards
September 29, 2016 @ 5:30 pm$10 - $15
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. – You think you know wine? Here is a fun opportunity at Youngberg Hill Vineyards to test your skills.
We are blind tasting six Willamette Valley wine regions and you need to prove your worth by identify them. Prizes for top winners will be awarded. Come have a fun night with us!