- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Throwdown Thursday at Youngberg Hill Vineyards
September 29, 2016 @ 5:30 pm$10 - $15
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. – You think you know wine? Here is a fun opportunity at Youngberg Hill Vineyards to test your skills.
We are blind tasting six Willamette Valley wine regions and you need to prove your worth by identify them. Prizes for top winners will be awarded. Come have a fun night with us!