- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Throwdown Thursday at Youngberg Hill Vineyards
September 29 @ 5:30 pm$10 - $15
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. – You think you know wine? Here is a fun opportunity at Youngberg Hill Vineyards to test your skills.
We are blind tasting six Willamette Valley wine regions and you need to prove your worth by identify them. Prizes for top winners will be awarded. Come have a fun night with us!