- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Timberline Lodge Winemaker Dinner Series
February 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$195
The Timberline Lodge exclusive Winemakers Dinner Series pairs the Northwest’s bounty of wine and food with the exhilarating views from Mount Hood.
Silcox Hut, built high above Timberline Lodge near the Palmer Snowfield, is the must-see location for these special food-and-wine pairing events. An awe-inspiring six-course meal is prepared by executive chef Jason Stoller Smith, formerly at the Ponzi family’s Dundee Bistro. Each course is expertly paired with wine from vineyards in Oregon or Washington.
Cost is $195 per person, which includes dinner, wine, snowcat transportation to Silcox Hut and gratuity. Seating is limited to 24 participants. Stay the night in a Timberline Queen room for only $195.
Please email or call (503) 272-3267 to make your Timberline Winemakers Dinner reservations.