- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Timberline Lodge Winemaker Dinner Series
February 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$195
The Timberline Lodge exclusive Winemakers Dinner Series pairs the Northwest’s bounty of wine and food with the exhilarating views from Mount Hood.
Silcox Hut, built high above Timberline Lodge near the Palmer Snowfield, is the must-see location for these special food-and-wine pairing events. An awe-inspiring six-course meal is prepared by executive chef Jason Stoller Smith, formerly at the Ponzi family’s Dundee Bistro. Each course is expertly paired with wine from vineyards in Oregon or Washington.
Cost is $195 per person, which includes dinner, wine, snowcat transportation to Silcox Hut and gratuity. Seating is limited to 24 participants. Stay the night in a Timberline Queen room for only $195.
Please email or call (503) 272-3267 to make your Timberline Winemakers Dinner reservations.