- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Timberline Lodge Winemaker Dinner Series
February 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$195
The Timberline Lodge exclusive Winemakers Dinner Series pairs the Northwest’s bounty of wine and food with the exhilarating views from Mount Hood.
Silcox Hut, built high above Timberline Lodge near the Palmer Snowfield, is the must-see location for these special food-and-wine pairing events. An awe-inspiring six-course meal is prepared by executive chef Jason Stoller Smith, formerly at the Ponzi family’s Dundee Bistro. Each course is expertly paired with wine from vineyards in Oregon or Washington.
Cost is $195 per person, which includes dinner, wine, snowcat transportation to Silcox Hut and gratuity. Seating is limited to 24 participants. Stay the night in a Timberline Queen room for only $195.
Please email or call (503) 272-3267 to make your Timberline Winemakers Dinner reservations.