- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Timberline Lodge Winemaker Dinner Series
February 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$195
The Timberline Lodge exclusive Winemakers Dinner Series pairs the Northwest’s bounty of wine and food with the exhilarating views from Mount Hood.
Silcox Hut, built high above Timberline Lodge near the Palmer Snowfield, is the must-see location for these special food-and-wine pairing events. An awe-inspiring six-course meal is prepared by executive chef Jason Stoller Smith, formerly at the Ponzi family’s Dundee Bistro. Each course is expertly paired with wine from vineyards in Oregon or Washington.
Cost is $195 per person, which includes dinner, wine, snowcat transportation to Silcox Hut and gratuity. Seating is limited to 24 participants. Stay the night in a Timberline Queen room for only $195.
Please email or call (503) 272-3267 to make your Timberline Winemakers Dinner reservations.