- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Timberline Lodge Winemaker Dinner Series
February 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$195
The Timberline Lodge exclusive Winemakers Dinner Series pairs the Northwest’s bounty of wine and food with the exhilarating views from Mount Hood.
Silcox Hut, built high above Timberline Lodge near the Palmer Snowfield, is the must-see location for these special food-and-wine pairing events. An awe-inspiring six-course meal is prepared by executive chef Jason Stoller Smith, formerly at the Ponzi family’s Dundee Bistro. Each course is expertly paired with wine from vineyards in Oregon or Washington.
Cost is $195 per person, which includes dinner, wine, snowcat transportation to Silcox Hut and gratuity. Seating is limited to 24 participants. Stay the night in a Timberline Queen room for only $195.
Please email or call (503) 272-3267 to make your Timberline Winemakers Dinner reservations.