- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tiny Bubbles sparkling wine seminar at Ponzi Vineyards
April 16, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Bubbles! There is no beverage more exciting and celebratory. Enjoy a two-part seminar and tasting all about sparkling wines from the word’s most famous region to the most up and coming.
Explore Champagne with expert/importer Bryan Maletis, owner of Seattle-based Fat Cork. Discover the finest bubbles in the world with a hand-picked selection of grower Champagnes and learn what makes them great.
Discover Oregon sparkling wines with winemaker Luisa Ponzi. Taste exciting selections from this promising new sparkling wine region, including the debut release of the 2013 Ponzi Cin Cin Brut Rosé.
Enjoy small bites specially paired with the bubbles.
Cost $60 per guest, but member discounts apply.