- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tiny Bubbles sparkling wine seminar at Ponzi Vineyards
April 16, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Bubbles! There is no beverage more exciting and celebratory. Enjoy a two-part seminar and tasting all about sparkling wines from the word’s most famous region to the most up and coming.
Explore Champagne with expert/importer Bryan Maletis, owner of Seattle-based Fat Cork. Discover the finest bubbles in the world with a hand-picked selection of grower Champagnes and learn what makes them great.
Discover Oregon sparkling wines with winemaker Luisa Ponzi. Taste exciting selections from this promising new sparkling wine region, including the debut release of the 2013 Ponzi Cin Cin Brut Rosé.
Enjoy small bites specially paired with the bubbles.
Cost $60 per guest, but member discounts apply.