- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Tiny Bubbles sparkling wine seminar at Ponzi Vineyards
April 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Bubbles! There is no beverage more exciting and celebratory. Enjoy a two-part seminar and tasting all about sparkling wines from the word’s most famous region to the most up and coming.
Explore Champagne with expert/importer Bryan Maletis, owner of Seattle-based Fat Cork. Discover the finest bubbles in the world with a hand-picked selection of grower Champagnes and learn what makes them great.
Discover Oregon sparkling wines with winemaker Luisa Ponzi. Taste exciting selections from this promising new sparkling wine region, including the debut release of the 2013 Ponzi Cin Cin Brut Rosé.
Enjoy small bites specially paired with the bubbles.
Cost $60 per guest, but member discounts apply.