- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tiny Bubbles sparkling wine seminar at Ponzi Vineyards
April 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Bubbles! There is no beverage more exciting and celebratory. Enjoy a two-part seminar and tasting all about sparkling wines from the word’s most famous region to the most up and coming.
Explore Champagne with expert/importer Bryan Maletis, owner of Seattle-based Fat Cork. Discover the finest bubbles in the world with a hand-picked selection of grower Champagnes and learn what makes them great.
Discover Oregon sparkling wines with winemaker Luisa Ponzi. Taste exciting selections from this promising new sparkling wine region, including the debut release of the 2013 Ponzi Cin Cin Brut Rosé.
Enjoy small bites specially paired with the bubbles.
Cost $60 per guest, but member discounts apply.