- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tiny Bubbles sparkling wine seminar at Ponzi Vineyards
April 16, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
SHERWOOD, Ore. — Bubbles! There is no beverage more exciting and celebratory. Enjoy a two-part seminar and tasting all about sparkling wines from the word’s most famous region to the most up and coming.
Explore Champagne with expert/importer Bryan Maletis, owner of Seattle-based Fat Cork. Discover the finest bubbles in the world with a hand-picked selection of grower Champagnes and learn what makes them great.
Discover Oregon sparkling wines with winemaker Luisa Ponzi. Taste exciting selections from this promising new sparkling wine region, including the debut release of the 2013 Ponzi Cin Cin Brut Rosé.
Enjoy small bites specially paired with the bubbles.
Cost $60 per guest, but member discounts apply.