- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Toast of Tacoma at El Gaucho
January 25, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$95
Toast of Tacoma, a new event in Tacoma staged by El Gaucho, one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier steakhouses, and nearby LeMay Car Museum will toast the new year and feature pourings from Puget Sound winemakers — including Dusted Valley Vintners. And of course, signature El Gaucho bites.
The Mackay Group has been supportive of regional wines since launching in 2000.