- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 20 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Toast of Tacoma at El Gaucho
January 25, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$95
Toast of Tacoma, a new event in Tacoma staged by El Gaucho, one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier steakhouses, and nearby LeMay Car Museum will toast the new year and feature pourings from Puget Sound winemakers — including Dusted Valley Vintners. And of course, signature El Gaucho bites.
The Mackay Group has been supportive of regional wines since launching in 2000.