- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 mins ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Toast of Tacoma at El Gaucho
January 25, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$95
Toast of Tacoma, a new event in Tacoma staged by El Gaucho, one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier steakhouses, and nearby LeMay Car Museum will toast the new year and feature pourings from Puget Sound winemakers — including Dusted Valley Vintners. And of course, signature El Gaucho bites.
The Mackay Group has been supportive of regional wines since launching in 2000.