- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 15 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Toast of Tacoma at El Gaucho
January 25, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$95
Toast of Tacoma, a new event in Tacoma staged by El Gaucho, one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier steakhouses, and nearby LeMay Car Museum will toast the new year and feature pourings from Puget Sound winemakers — including Dusted Valley Vintners. And of course, signature El Gaucho bites.
The Mackay Group has been supportive of regional wines since launching in 2000.