- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Toast of the Cascades at Snoqualmie Casino
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55 - $65
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. — Enjoy a classy night of smooth jazz and wine tasting featuring wines from more than 20 amazing Northwest vintners including A to Z, Alexandria Nicole, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Crest, Cordon Selection, Kestrel, Seven Falls, Waterbrook, Zero One, and many more.
Among the wine tasting, guests can also experience sounds from jazz legends Bob James on keyboards and saxophonist David Sanborn.