- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Toast of the Cascades at Snoqualmie Casino
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55 - $65
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. — Enjoy a classy night of smooth jazz and wine tasting featuring wines from more than 20 amazing Northwest vintners including A to Z, Alexandria Nicole, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Crest, Cordon Selection, Kestrel, Seven Falls, Waterbrook, Zero One, and many more.
Among the wine tasting, guests can also experience sounds from jazz legends Bob James on keyboards and saxophonist David Sanborn.