- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Toast of the Cascades at Snoqualmie Casino
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55 - $65
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. — Enjoy a classy night of smooth jazz and wine tasting featuring wines from more than 20 amazing Northwest vintners including A to Z, Alexandria Nicole, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Crest, Cordon Selection, Kestrel, Seven Falls, Waterbrook, Zero One, and many more.
Among the wine tasting, guests can also experience sounds from jazz legends Bob James on keyboards and saxophonist David Sanborn.