- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Toast of the Cascades at Snoqualmie Casino
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55 - $65
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. — Enjoy a classy night of smooth jazz and wine tasting featuring wines from more than 20 amazing Northwest vintners including A to Z, Alexandria Nicole, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Crest, Cordon Selection, Kestrel, Seven Falls, Waterbrook, Zero One, and many more.
Among the wine tasting, guests can also experience sounds from jazz legends Bob James on keyboards and saxophonist David Sanborn.