- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Toast of the Cascades at Snoqualmie Casino
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$55 - $65
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. — Enjoy a classy night of smooth jazz and wine tasting featuring wines from more than 20 amazing Northwest vintners including A to Z, Alexandria Nicole, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Crest, Cordon Selection, Kestrel, Seven Falls, Waterbrook, Zero One, and many more.
Among the wine tasting, guests can also experience sounds from jazz legends Bob James on keyboards and saxophonist David Sanborn.