- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 17 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Top Chef benefit dinner at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
July 23, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$250
The three chefs who wowed judges and made it to the final rounds of the last season of Bravo’s Top Chef will reunite in the kitchen at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for one night this summer — July 23 — to raise funds for the Children’s Cancer Association.
Winner Mei Lin will create a menu in collaboration with her Portland chef friends and fellow contestants Doug Adams and Gregory Gourdet for one unforgettable night at the winery. The meal will take place against a backdrop of rolling vineyards, paired with stunning Penner-Ash wines, and set to live music by Hook and Anchor to raise money for the Children’s Cancer Association and their MyMusicRx program.
July 23, 2015 at 6pm | $250 per ticket. Click here to purchase.