- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Top Chef benefit dinner at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
July 23, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$250
The three chefs who wowed judges and made it to the final rounds of the last season of Bravo’s Top Chef will reunite in the kitchen at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for one night this summer — July 23 — to raise funds for the Children’s Cancer Association.
Winner Mei Lin will create a menu in collaboration with her Portland chef friends and fellow contestants Doug Adams and Gregory Gourdet for one unforgettable night at the winery. The meal will take place against a backdrop of rolling vineyards, paired with stunning Penner-Ash wines, and set to live music by Hook and Anchor to raise money for the Children’s Cancer Association and their MyMusicRx program.
July 23, 2015 at 6pm | $250 per ticket. Click here to purchase.