- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Top Chef benefit dinner at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
July 23, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$250
The three chefs who wowed judges and made it to the final rounds of the last season of Bravo’s Top Chef will reunite in the kitchen at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for one night this summer — July 23 — to raise funds for the Children’s Cancer Association.
Winner Mei Lin will create a menu in collaboration with her Portland chef friends and fellow contestants Doug Adams and Gregory Gourdet for one unforgettable night at the winery. The meal will take place against a backdrop of rolling vineyards, paired with stunning Penner-Ash wines, and set to live music by Hook and Anchor to raise money for the Children’s Cancer Association and their MyMusicRx program.
July 23, 2015 at 6pm | $250 per ticket. Click here to purchase.