- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 1 hour ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Top Chef benefit dinner at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
July 23, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$250
The three chefs who wowed judges and made it to the final rounds of the last season of Bravo’s Top Chef will reunite in the kitchen at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for one night this summer — July 23 — to raise funds for the Children’s Cancer Association.
Winner Mei Lin will create a menu in collaboration with her Portland chef friends and fellow contestants Doug Adams and Gregory Gourdet for one unforgettable night at the winery. The meal will take place against a backdrop of rolling vineyards, paired with stunning Penner-Ash wines, and set to live music by Hook and Anchor to raise money for the Children’s Cancer Association and their MyMusicRx program.
July 23, 2015 at 6pm | $250 per ticket. Click here to purchase.