- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 8 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Top Chef benefit dinner at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
July 23, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$250
The three chefs who wowed judges and made it to the final rounds of the last season of Bravo’s Top Chef will reunite in the kitchen at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars for one night this summer — July 23 — to raise funds for the Children’s Cancer Association.
Winner Mei Lin will create a menu in collaboration with her Portland chef friends and fellow contestants Doug Adams and Gregory Gourdet for one unforgettable night at the winery. The meal will take place against a backdrop of rolling vineyards, paired with stunning Penner-Ash wines, and set to live music by Hook and Anchor to raise money for the Children’s Cancer Association and their MyMusicRx program.
July 23, 2015 at 6pm | $250 per ticket. Click here to purchase.