- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 7 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Townie Tuesdays at TERO Estates
July 12, 2016 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Visit TERO Estates each Tuesday starting on April 19 at our downtown Walla Walla tasting room for Townie Tuesdays! Discounted wine by the glass as well as special discounted bottles to go can be purchased just off the lobby of the historic Marcus Whitman Hotel.
Walla Walla winemakers Mike Tembreull and Doug Roskelley purchased historic Windrow Vineyard — a portion of the original Seven Hills Vineyard near Milton-Freewater, Ore. — in the spring of 2007 and subsequently formed TERO Estates, a combination of the first two letters of their surnames. Their lineup focuses on work with red Bordeaux varieties off their estate.