- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 8 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
Townie Tuesdays at TERO Estates
December 13 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Visit TERO Estates each Tuesday starting on April 19 at our downtown Walla Walla tasting room for Townie Tuesdays! Discounted wine by the glass as well as special discounted bottles to go can be purchased just off the lobby of the historic Marcus Whitman Hotel.
Walla Walla winemakers Mike Tembreull and Doug Roskelley purchased historic Windrow Vineyard — a portion of the original Seven Hills Vineyard near Milton-Freewater, Ore. — in the spring of 2007 and subsequently formed TERO Estates, a combination of the first two letters of their surnames. Their lineup focuses on work with red Bordeaux varieties off their estate.