- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Treos Wine Memorial Day Celebration
May 23, 2014 - May 26, 2014$5
Treos Wines will be open Friday through Memorial Day Monday from noon to 5 p.m. to tastings. There will be a $5 tasting fee, applicable towards bottle purchases.
We will be featuring a special at the event — our popular Stolen Kisses Pinot Gris/Muscat blend wine we will be available at our case discount of 15% on purchases of 6 or more bottles.
Our wines are the expression of three families’ love of land, family and friends, wine and life. Drawing from time-honored winemaking techniques, while embracing quality-enhancing innovations, these small-batch, handcrafted wines capture the unique and distinctive character of the southern Willamette Valley.
We hope our wines will create enjoyment and memories in each occasion they accompany. Our goal is to create memorable wines for celebrations of life with friends and loved ones. In 2007, we started planting grapevines on a superb location—with good soils, slope, situation—to make a great wine.