- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Treos Wine Memorial Day Celebration
May 23, 2014 - May 26, 2014$5
Treos Wines will be open Friday through Memorial Day Monday from noon to 5 p.m. to tastings. There will be a $5 tasting fee, applicable towards bottle purchases.
We will be featuring a special at the event — our popular Stolen Kisses Pinot Gris/Muscat blend wine we will be available at our case discount of 15% on purchases of 6 or more bottles.
Our wines are the expression of three families’ love of land, family and friends, wine and life. Drawing from time-honored winemaking techniques, while embracing quality-enhancing innovations, these small-batch, handcrafted wines capture the unique and distinctive character of the southern Willamette Valley.
We hope our wines will create enjoyment and memories in each occasion they accompany. Our goal is to create memorable wines for celebrations of life with friends and loved ones. In 2007, we started planting grapevines on a superb location—with good soils, slope, situation—to make a great wine.