- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 52 mins ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Treos Wine Memorial Day Celebration
May 23, 2014 - May 26, 2014$5
Treos Wines will be open Friday through Memorial Day Monday from noon to 5 p.m. to tastings. There will be a $5 tasting fee, applicable towards bottle purchases.
We will be featuring a special at the event — our popular Stolen Kisses Pinot Gris/Muscat blend wine we will be available at our case discount of 15% on purchases of 6 or more bottles.
Our wines are the expression of three families’ love of land, family and friends, wine and life. Drawing from time-honored winemaking techniques, while embracing quality-enhancing innovations, these small-batch, handcrafted wines capture the unique and distinctive character of the southern Willamette Valley.
We hope our wines will create enjoyment and memories in each occasion they accompany. Our goal is to create memorable wines for celebrations of life with friends and loved ones. In 2007, we started planting grapevines on a superb location—with good soils, slope, situation—to make a great wine.