- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 10 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Treos Wine Memorial Day Celebration
May 23, 2014 - May 26, 2014$5
Treos Wines will be open Friday through Memorial Day Monday from noon to 5 p.m. to tastings. There will be a $5 tasting fee, applicable towards bottle purchases.
We will be featuring a special at the event — our popular Stolen Kisses Pinot Gris/Muscat blend wine we will be available at our case discount of 15% on purchases of 6 or more bottles.
Our wines are the expression of three families’ love of land, family and friends, wine and life. Drawing from time-honored winemaking techniques, while embracing quality-enhancing innovations, these small-batch, handcrafted wines capture the unique and distinctive character of the southern Willamette Valley.
We hope our wines will create enjoyment and memories in each occasion they accompany. Our goal is to create memorable wines for celebrations of life with friends and loved ones. In 2007, we started planting grapevines on a superb location—with good soils, slope, situation—to make a great wine.