- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Treveri Cellars Concerts on the Lawn
July 18, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pmNo admission
“Concert on the Lawn” Happy Hour coming up July 18 from 4-8 p.m. We will be featuring live music with “Teetering Towards Yesterday” along with Rich Sisters tapas menu AND sparkling wine and sparkling wine cocktails by Treveri Cellars.