- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 16 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Treveri Cellars Concerts on the Lawn
July 18, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pmNo admission
“Concert on the Lawn” Happy Hour coming up July 18 from 4-8 p.m. We will be featuring live music with “Teetering Towards Yesterday” along with Rich Sisters tapas menu AND sparkling wine and sparkling wine cocktails by Treveri Cellars.