- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 2 days ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 3 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 week ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Trivia Night Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
January 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree admission
Trivia Night is Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery in Richland, Wash. Let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are!
We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge. Bring a team of up to 4 people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee
– 21 years old & up
– Happy hour prices for trivia players
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
WINE BAR & EATERY:
Open Tuesday-Thursdays: 4-9 p.m.
Open Fri-Sat: Noon-10 p.m.
Live Music most Saturdays
Open Sun: Noon – 5 p.m.