- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 3 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 4 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- Seattle’s Ackley Beverage buys Oregon vineyard in Yamhill-CarltonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Trivia Night Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
January 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree admission
Trivia Night is Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery in Richland, Wash. Let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are!
We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge. Bring a team of up to 4 people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee
– 21 years old & up
– Happy hour prices for trivia players
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
WINE BAR & EATERY:
Open Tuesday-Thursdays: 4-9 p.m.
Open Fri-Sat: Noon-10 p.m.
Live Music most Saturdays
Open Sun: Noon – 5 p.m.