- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Trivia Night Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
January 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree admission
Trivia Night is Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery in Richland, Wash. Let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are!
We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge. Bring a team of up to 4 people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee
– 21 years old & up
– Happy hour prices for trivia players
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
WINE BAR & EATERY:
Open Tuesday-Thursdays: 4-9 p.m.
Open Fri-Sat: Noon-10 p.m.
Live Music most Saturdays
Open Sun: Noon – 5 p.m.