- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 4 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Trivia Night Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
January 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree admission
Trivia Night is Tuesday at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery in Richland, Wash. Let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are!
We’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge. Bring a team of up to 4 people on Tuesday and be seated by 6 p.m. to play.
– No entry fee
– 21 years old & up
– Happy hour prices for trivia players
– A prize for the winning team
Reservations aren’t necessary, but they’re never a bad idea. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland. Live music is featured most Saturdays.
WINE BAR & EATERY:
Open Tuesday-Thursdays: 4-9 p.m.
Open Fri-Sat: Noon-10 p.m.
Live Music most Saturdays
Open Sun: Noon – 5 p.m.