- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 12 hours ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 2 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 3 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 4 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 6 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in IdahoPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
¿Tu Shea? at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
April 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $75
The three-hour event, which costs $75, begins at 1 p.m. at this winery in the Ribbon Ridge American Viticultural Area. It also features Alexana, Bergstrom, Boedecker, Elk Cove, J.K. Carriere, Stephen Goff, Raptor Ridge and Shea Wine Cellars.
Guests will be greeted with a taste of Shea Wine Cellars 2009 Chardonnay. A walk-around tasting will allow guests the opportunity to visit with each of the nine winemakers as they pour their current releases of Shea Vineyard designated Pinot Noir.
Recipe Restaurant in Newberg will present heavy appetizers, grilled over 2012 cuttings from the Shea Vineyard.
For an additional $25, the “Shea Shea geek” will receive entry to two intimate seminars with four of the winemakers and vineyard owner Dick Shea as they define what Shea means to them. The seminar includes a library Shea Vineyard wine from each producer.
Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance.