- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 13 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 3 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 3 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 4 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Tip a glass of pink to celebrate International Rosé DayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
¿Tu Shea? at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
April 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
The three-hour event, which costs $75, begins at 1 p.m. at this winery in the Ribbon Ridge American Viticultural Area. It also features Alexana, Bergstrom, Boedecker, Elk Cove, J.K. Carriere, Stephen Goff, Raptor Ridge and Shea Wine Cellars.
Guests will be greeted with a taste of Shea Wine Cellars 2009 Chardonnay. A walk-around tasting will allow guests the opportunity to visit with each of the nine winemakers as they pour their current releases of Shea Vineyard designated Pinot Noir.
Recipe Restaurant in Newberg will present heavy appetizers, grilled over 2012 cuttings from the Shea Vineyard.
For an additional $25, the “Shea Shea geek” will receive entry to two intimate seminars with four of the winemakers and vineyard owner Dick Shea as they define what Shea means to them. The seminar includes a library Shea Vineyard wine from each producer.
Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance.