- Chas Nagel, Washington wine pioneer researcher, goes into hall of famePosted 8 hours ago
- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 1 day ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 5 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
¿Tu Shea? at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
April 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $75
The three-hour event, which costs $75, begins at 1 p.m. at this winery in the Ribbon Ridge American Viticultural Area. It also features Alexana, Bergstrom, Boedecker, Elk Cove, J.K. Carriere, Stephen Goff, Raptor Ridge and Shea Wine Cellars.
Guests will be greeted with a taste of Shea Wine Cellars 2009 Chardonnay. A walk-around tasting will allow guests the opportunity to visit with each of the nine winemakers as they pour their current releases of Shea Vineyard designated Pinot Noir.
Recipe Restaurant in Newberg will present heavy appetizers, grilled over 2012 cuttings from the Shea Vineyard.
For an additional $25, the “Shea Shea geek” will receive entry to two intimate seminars with four of the winemakers and vineyard owner Dick Shea as they define what Shea means to them. The seminar includes a library Shea Vineyard wine from each producer.
Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance.