- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 11 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
¿Tu Shea? at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
April 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
The three-hour event, which costs $75, begins at 1 p.m. at this winery in the Ribbon Ridge American Viticultural Area. It also features Alexana, Bergstrom, Boedecker, Elk Cove, J.K. Carriere, Stephen Goff, Raptor Ridge and Shea Wine Cellars.
Guests will be greeted with a taste of Shea Wine Cellars 2009 Chardonnay. A walk-around tasting will allow guests the opportunity to visit with each of the nine winemakers as they pour their current releases of Shea Vineyard designated Pinot Noir.
Recipe Restaurant in Newberg will present heavy appetizers, grilled over 2012 cuttings from the Shea Vineyard.
For an additional $25, the “Shea Shea geek” will receive entry to two intimate seminars with four of the winemakers and vineyard owner Dick Shea as they define what Shea means to them. The seminar includes a library Shea Vineyard wine from each producer.
Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance.