- Our July images of Northwest wine countryPosted 3 hours ago
- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 1 day ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 2 days ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 3 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 5 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 1 week ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
¿Tu Shea? at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
April 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $75
The three-hour event, which costs $75, begins at 1 p.m. at this winery in the Ribbon Ridge American Viticultural Area. It also features Alexana, Bergstrom, Boedecker, Elk Cove, J.K. Carriere, Stephen Goff, Raptor Ridge and Shea Wine Cellars.
Guests will be greeted with a taste of Shea Wine Cellars 2009 Chardonnay. A walk-around tasting will allow guests the opportunity to visit with each of the nine winemakers as they pour their current releases of Shea Vineyard designated Pinot Noir.
Recipe Restaurant in Newberg will present heavy appetizers, grilled over 2012 cuttings from the Shea Vineyard.
For an additional $25, the “Shea Shea geek” will receive entry to two intimate seminars with four of the winemakers and vineyard owner Dick Shea as they define what Shea means to them. The seminar includes a library Shea Vineyard wine from each producer.
Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance.