- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 hours ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 1 day ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 2 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 3 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 4 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 6 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 1 week ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
¿Tu Shea? at Penner-Ash Wine Cellars
April 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
The three-hour event, which costs $75, begins at 1 p.m. at this winery in the Ribbon Ridge American Viticultural Area. It also features Alexana, Bergstrom, Boedecker, Elk Cove, J.K. Carriere, Stephen Goff, Raptor Ridge and Shea Wine Cellars.
Guests will be greeted with a taste of Shea Wine Cellars 2009 Chardonnay. A walk-around tasting will allow guests the opportunity to visit with each of the nine winemakers as they pour their current releases of Shea Vineyard designated Pinot Noir.
Recipe Restaurant in Newberg will present heavy appetizers, grilled over 2012 cuttings from the Shea Vineyard.
For an additional $25, the “Shea Shea geek” will receive entry to two intimate seminars with four of the winemakers and vineyard owner Dick Shea as they define what Shea means to them. The seminar includes a library Shea Vineyard wine from each producer.
Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance.