- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tulip Lane Winery Restaurant Month
November 7, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - November 30, 2013 @ 9:00 pm$3 - $30
In November, enjoy three courses for $30 per person at the following 3 Winery Restaurants all in a row along Tulip Lane – just a quick hop off the Queensgate Drive exit South on Route 182 in Richland, Wash.:
Barnard Griffin Winery www.BarnardGriffin.com
Bookwalter Winery www.BookwalterWines.com
Tagaris Winery www.TagarisWines.com
For a true taste of the Tri-Cities wine and dine experience, stroll along Richland’s Tulip Lane. The premium vino hot spot, Tulip Lane is home to three of the region’s premium wineries:
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane, Richland, WA
Barnard Griffin is a family-owned vineyard generating national acclaim. The winery has renovated the property so visit the all new Tasting Room, Wine Bar & Eatery, large Patio and Private Event. Barnard Griffin is also the only winery in the world that houses an artisan fused-glass Studio & Gallery.
894 Tulip Lane, Richland, WA
All of Bookwalter’s wines are given literary titles (Anecdote, Foreshadowing, Protagonist, etc.). Sip samples as you sit back and listen to live music (usually jazz or R&B). They also serve tapas-style meals and snacks. Bring a date and lounge on the comfy couches in the back room.
844 Tulip Lane, Richland, WA
Great food paired with the wonderful selection of local wine. Tagaris is one of the only places in the Tri-Cities that has a resident pastry chef. So please, stay for dessert.
Contact the wineries above for more information.
Fine artisan wine, food and music – all in one leisurely stroll.
Life is good!