- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tulip Lane Winery Restaurant Month
November 7, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - November 30, 2013 @ 9:00 pm$3 - $30
In November, enjoy three courses for $30 per person at the following 3 Winery Restaurants all in a row along Tulip Lane – just a quick hop off the Queensgate Drive exit South on Route 182 in Richland, Wash.:
Barnard Griffin Winery www.BarnardGriffin.com
Bookwalter Winery www.BookwalterWines.com
Tagaris Winery www.TagarisWines.com
For a true taste of the Tri-Cities wine and dine experience, stroll along Richland’s Tulip Lane. The premium vino hot spot, Tulip Lane is home to three of the region’s premium wineries:
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane, Richland, WA
Barnard Griffin is a family-owned vineyard generating national acclaim. The winery has renovated the property so visit the all new Tasting Room, Wine Bar & Eatery, large Patio and Private Event. Barnard Griffin is also the only winery in the world that houses an artisan fused-glass Studio & Gallery.
894 Tulip Lane, Richland, WA
All of Bookwalter’s wines are given literary titles (Anecdote, Foreshadowing, Protagonist, etc.). Sip samples as you sit back and listen to live music (usually jazz or R&B). They also serve tapas-style meals and snacks. Bring a date and lounge on the comfy couches in the back room.
844 Tulip Lane, Richland, WA
Great food paired with the wonderful selection of local wine. Tagaris is one of the only places in the Tri-Cities that has a resident pastry chef. So please, stay for dessert.
Contact the wineries above for more information.
Fine artisan wine, food and music – all in one leisurely stroll.
Life is good!