- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 15 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Ugly Holiday Sweater event at Ste. Chapelle Winery
December 13, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
CALDWELL, Idaho — Ste. Chapelle, Idaho’s oldest and largest winery, will stage its Ugly Holiday Sweater Event from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 13 at the tasting room in the Sunnyslope Wine District.
The winery invites fun-loving guests to wear their festive holiday sweaters for some holiday cheer at Ste. Chapelle. By donning an ugly holiday sweater, each guest is entered for a chance to win prizes and go home with ugly sweater glory. They also save 20 percent with any three-bottle purchase and enjoy hot spiced wine for $5 per glass, with a $3 refill. The event is billed as family-friendly.
The High Street Trio will perform music from 1-4 p.m. For more information, email event coordinator Sheila Owens at [email protected]