- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ugly Holiday Sweater event at Ste. Chapelle Winery
December 13, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
CALDWELL, Idaho — Ste. Chapelle, Idaho’s oldest and largest winery, will stage its Ugly Holiday Sweater Event from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 13 at the tasting room in the Sunnyslope Wine District.
The winery invites fun-loving guests to wear their festive holiday sweaters for some holiday cheer at Ste. Chapelle. By donning an ugly holiday sweater, each guest is entered for a chance to win prizes and go home with ugly sweater glory. They also save 20 percent with any three-bottle purchase and enjoy hot spiced wine for $5 per glass, with a $3 refill. The event is billed as family-friendly.
The High Street Trio will perform music from 1-4 p.m. For more information, email event coordinator Sheila Owens at [email protected]