- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 6 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ugly Holiday Sweater event at Ste. Chapelle Winery
December 13, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
CALDWELL, Idaho — Ste. Chapelle, Idaho’s oldest and largest winery, will stage its Ugly Holiday Sweater Event from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 13 at the tasting room in the Sunnyslope Wine District.
The winery invites fun-loving guests to wear their festive holiday sweaters for some holiday cheer at Ste. Chapelle. By donning an ugly holiday sweater, each guest is entered for a chance to win prizes and go home with ugly sweater glory. They also save 20 percent with any three-bottle purchase and enjoy hot spiced wine for $5 per glass, with a $3 refill. The event is billed as family-friendly.
The High Street Trio will perform music from 1-4 p.m. For more information, email event coordinator Sheila Owens at [email protected]