- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 4 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ugly Holiday Sweater event at Ste. Chapelle Winery
December 13, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo admission
CALDWELL, Idaho — Ste. Chapelle, Idaho’s oldest and largest winery, will stage its Ugly Holiday Sweater Event from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 13 at the tasting room in the Sunnyslope Wine District.
The winery invites fun-loving guests to wear their festive holiday sweaters for some holiday cheer at Ste. Chapelle. By donning an ugly holiday sweater, each guest is entered for a chance to win prizes and go home with ugly sweater glory. They also save 20 percent with any three-bottle purchase and enjoy hot spiced wine for $5 per glass, with a $3 refill. The event is billed as family-friendly.
The High Street Trio will perform music from 1-4 p.m. For more information, email event coordinator Sheila Owens at [email protected]