- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 17 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour
September 10, 2016 - September 11, 2016$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – The next Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour, which features 17 wineries is scheduled for Sept. 10-11 in Southern Oregon.
Cost is $35 for the opportunity to enjoy wine tasting and food pairings at participating wineries at your leisure.
Check-in and pick up your complimentary wine glass and map at Abacela, Brandborg, Cooper Ridge, Girardet, Marsh Anne Landing, Melrose and Triple Oak Vineyard.
Admission includes self-guided touring on both days. A ticket for designated drivers just $10.
Partiicpating wineries are Abacela, Anindor, Bradley, Brandborg, Chateau NonChalant, Cooper Ridge, Delfino, Freed Estate, Girardet, MarshAnne Landing, Melrose, Misty Oaks, Reustle-Prayer Rock, Season Cellars, Spangler, Triple Oak Wine Vault and Wild Rose.
Contact [email protected] or call 541-492-1774.