- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 34 mins ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 20 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour
September 10 - September 11$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – The next Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour, which features 17 wineries is scheduled for Sept. 10-11 in Southern Oregon.
Cost is $35 for the opportunity to enjoy wine tasting and food pairings at participating wineries at your leisure.
Check-in and pick up your complimentary wine glass and map at Abacela, Brandborg, Cooper Ridge, Girardet, Marsh Anne Landing, Melrose and Triple Oak Vineyard.
Admission includes self-guided touring on both days. A ticket for designated drivers just $10.
Partiicpating wineries are Abacela, Anindor, Bradley, Brandborg, Chateau NonChalant, Cooper Ridge, Delfino, Freed Estate, Girardet, MarshAnne Landing, Melrose, Misty Oaks, Reustle-Prayer Rock, Season Cellars, Spangler, Triple Oak Wine Vault and Wild Rose.
Contact [email protected] or call 541-492-1774.