- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour
September 10, 2016 - September 11, 2016$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – The next Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour, which features 17 wineries is scheduled for Sept. 10-11 in Southern Oregon.
Cost is $35 for the opportunity to enjoy wine tasting and food pairings at participating wineries at your leisure.
Check-in and pick up your complimentary wine glass and map at Abacela, Brandborg, Cooper Ridge, Girardet, Marsh Anne Landing, Melrose and Triple Oak Vineyard.
Admission includes self-guided touring on both days. A ticket for designated drivers just $10.
Partiicpating wineries are Abacela, Anindor, Bradley, Brandborg, Chateau NonChalant, Cooper Ridge, Delfino, Freed Estate, Girardet, MarshAnne Landing, Melrose, Misty Oaks, Reustle-Prayer Rock, Season Cellars, Spangler, Triple Oak Wine Vault and Wild Rose.
Contact [email protected] or call 541-492-1774.