- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 hour ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour
September 10, 2016 - September 11, 2016$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – The next Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour, which features 17 wineries is scheduled for Sept. 10-11 in Southern Oregon.
Cost is $35 for the opportunity to enjoy wine tasting and food pairings at participating wineries at your leisure.
Check-in and pick up your complimentary wine glass and map at Abacela, Brandborg, Cooper Ridge, Girardet, Marsh Anne Landing, Melrose and Triple Oak Vineyard.
Admission includes self-guided touring on both days. A ticket for designated drivers just $10.
Partiicpating wineries are Abacela, Anindor, Bradley, Brandborg, Chateau NonChalant, Cooper Ridge, Delfino, Freed Estate, Girardet, MarshAnne Landing, Melrose, Misty Oaks, Reustle-Prayer Rock, Season Cellars, Spangler, Triple Oak Wine Vault and Wild Rose.
Contact [email protected] or call 541-492-1774.