- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 9 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour
September 10, 2016 - September 11, 2016$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – The next Umpqua Valley Wine Your Way self-guided tour, which features 17 wineries is scheduled for Sept. 10-11 in Southern Oregon.
Cost is $35 for the opportunity to enjoy wine tasting and food pairings at participating wineries at your leisure.
Check-in and pick up your complimentary wine glass and map at Abacela, Brandborg, Cooper Ridge, Girardet, Marsh Anne Landing, Melrose and Triple Oak Vineyard.
Admission includes self-guided touring on both days. A ticket for designated drivers just $10.
Partiicpating wineries are Abacela, Anindor, Bradley, Brandborg, Chateau NonChalant, Cooper Ridge, Delfino, Freed Estate, Girardet, MarshAnne Landing, Melrose, Misty Oaks, Reustle-Prayer Rock, Season Cellars, Spangler, Triple Oak Wine Vault and Wild Rose.
Contact [email protected] or call 541-492-1774.