- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncommon Wine Festival at Vista Hills Vineyard
July 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Vista Hills Vineyard will present the third annual Uncommon Wine Festival, a collection of small Northwest producers. This year, the Treehouse will play host to several rare labels, most crafting just a few hundred cases or less per year.
Wineries participating in this year’s Uncommon Wine Festival include D’anu Cellars, Dreamcatch, Idealist Wines, Leah Jorgensen Cellars, Love & Squalor and Xylem.
Every label will be pouring and selling their work the day. Vista Hills will be pouring a rare wine, most likely the 2012 Orange Wine, its skin-fermented Pinot Gris Rosé.
Food from People’s Pig in Portland will be available to purchase.
Please call or email to reserve a spot at this highly anticipated event. Entry is $20 and includes samples from every wine label. Treehouse Wine Club members receive complimentary entry.