- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 18 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncommon Wine Festival at Vista Hills Vineyard
July 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Vista Hills Vineyard will present the third annual Uncommon Wine Festival, a collection of small Northwest producers. This year, the Treehouse will play host to several rare labels, most crafting just a few hundred cases or less per year.
Wineries participating in this year’s Uncommon Wine Festival include D’anu Cellars, Dreamcatch, Idealist Wines, Leah Jorgensen Cellars, Love & Squalor and Xylem.
Every label will be pouring and selling their work the day. Vista Hills will be pouring a rare wine, most likely the 2012 Orange Wine, its skin-fermented Pinot Gris Rosé.
Food from People’s Pig in Portland will be available to purchase.
Please call or email to reserve a spot at this highly anticipated event. Entry is $20 and includes samples from every wine label. Treehouse Wine Club members receive complimentary entry.