- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncommon Wine Festival at Vista Hills Vineyard
July 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Vista Hills Vineyard will present the third annual Uncommon Wine Festival, a collection of small Northwest producers. This year, the Treehouse will play host to several rare labels, most crafting just a few hundred cases or less per year.
Wineries participating in this year’s Uncommon Wine Festival include D’anu Cellars, Dreamcatch, Idealist Wines, Leah Jorgensen Cellars, Love & Squalor and Xylem.
Every label will be pouring and selling their work the day. Vista Hills will be pouring a rare wine, most likely the 2012 Orange Wine, its skin-fermented Pinot Gris Rosé.
Food from People’s Pig in Portland will be available to purchase.
Please call or email to reserve a spot at this highly anticipated event. Entry is $20 and includes samples from every wine label. Treehouse Wine Club members receive complimentary entry.