- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncommon Wine Festival at Vista Hills Vineyard
July 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Vista Hills Vineyard will present the third annual Uncommon Wine Festival, a collection of small Northwest producers. This year, the Treehouse will play host to several rare labels, most crafting just a few hundred cases or less per year.
Wineries participating in this year’s Uncommon Wine Festival include D’anu Cellars, Dreamcatch, Idealist Wines, Leah Jorgensen Cellars, Love & Squalor and Xylem.
Every label will be pouring and selling their work the day. Vista Hills will be pouring a rare wine, most likely the 2012 Orange Wine, its skin-fermented Pinot Gris Rosé.
Food from People’s Pig in Portland will be available to purchase.
Please call or email to reserve a spot at this highly anticipated event. Entry is $20 and includes samples from every wine label. Treehouse Wine Club members receive complimentary entry.