- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncommon Wine Festival at Vista Hills Vineyard
July 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$20
Vista Hills Vineyard will present the third annual Uncommon Wine Festival, a collection of small Northwest producers. This year, the Treehouse will play host to several rare labels, most crafting just a few hundred cases or less per year.
Wineries participating in this year’s Uncommon Wine Festival include D’anu Cellars, Dreamcatch, Idealist Wines, Leah Jorgensen Cellars, Love & Squalor and Xylem.
Every label will be pouring and selling their work the day. Vista Hills will be pouring a rare wine, most likely the 2012 Orange Wine, its skin-fermented Pinot Gris Rosé.
Food from People’s Pig in Portland will be available to purchase.
Please call or email to reserve a spot at this highly anticipated event. Entry is $20 and includes samples from every wine label. Treehouse Wine Club members receive complimentary entry.