- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Sunriver Style
September 18, 2015 - September 19, 2015$18
SUNRIVER, Ore. — Uncorked Sunriver Style is a two-day wine event Sept. 18-19 featuring Oregon wineries, comedy and live music at Benham Hall and John Gray Amphitheather on the campus of Sunriver Homeowners Aquatics & Recreation Center.
Maryland-based wine author Laurie Forster, aka The StandUp Sommelier, will deliver her edgy, off-beat Something to Wine About act where wine meets punchline. Her comedy show is 12:30 p.m. Saturday. The show is $20 and doesn’t require event admission. Seating is limited, however.
This event is for ages 21 and older, and attendees must show valid ID to consume wine.
Cost is $18 per person per day or $23 for a two-day pass. Admission includes event stemless wine glass and one wine tasting token. Additional tastes, glasses of wine and bottles will be sold by the vendors.
Sunriver Owners Association members with current member ID receive $3 admission discount, however, tickets must be purchased by presenting at member ID office at SHARC.
Admission is $5 each day for non-drinkers (does not include a wine glass). Admission to On The Rocks performances only for non-wine event attendees is $5. Cost is $20 for the Saturday comedy show with Laurie Forster (event admission not required).
General admission tickets are available at BendTicket.com or at the door.