- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Sunriver Style
September 18, 2015 - September 19, 2015$18
SUNRIVER, Ore. — Uncorked Sunriver Style is a two-day wine event Sept. 18-19 featuring Oregon wineries, comedy and live music at Benham Hall and John Gray Amphitheather on the campus of Sunriver Homeowners Aquatics & Recreation Center.
Maryland-based wine author Laurie Forster, aka The StandUp Sommelier, will deliver her edgy, off-beat Something to Wine About act where wine meets punchline. Her comedy show is 12:30 p.m. Saturday. The show is $20 and doesn’t require event admission. Seating is limited, however.
This event is for ages 21 and older, and attendees must show valid ID to consume wine.
Cost is $18 per person per day or $23 for a two-day pass. Admission includes event stemless wine glass and one wine tasting token. Additional tastes, glasses of wine and bottles will be sold by the vendors.
Sunriver Owners Association members with current member ID receive $3 admission discount, however, tickets must be purchased by presenting at member ID office at SHARC.
Admission is $5 each day for non-drinkers (does not include a wine glass). Admission to On The Rocks performances only for non-wine event attendees is $5. Cost is $20 for the Saturday comedy show with Laurie Forster (event admission not required).
General admission tickets are available at BendTicket.com or at the door.