- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Sunriver Style
September 18, 2015 - September 19, 2015$18
SUNRIVER, Ore. — Uncorked Sunriver Style is a two-day wine event Sept. 18-19 featuring Oregon wineries, comedy and live music at Benham Hall and John Gray Amphitheather on the campus of Sunriver Homeowners Aquatics & Recreation Center.
Maryland-based wine author Laurie Forster, aka The StandUp Sommelier, will deliver her edgy, off-beat Something to Wine About act where wine meets punchline. Her comedy show is 12:30 p.m. Saturday. The show is $20 and doesn’t require event admission. Seating is limited, however.
This event is for ages 21 and older, and attendees must show valid ID to consume wine.
Cost is $18 per person per day or $23 for a two-day pass. Admission includes event stemless wine glass and one wine tasting token. Additional tastes, glasses of wine and bottles will be sold by the vendors.
Sunriver Owners Association members with current member ID receive $3 admission discount, however, tickets must be purchased by presenting at member ID office at SHARC.
Admission is $5 each day for non-drinkers (does not include a wine glass). Admission to On The Rocks performances only for non-wine event attendees is $5. Cost is $20 for the Saturday comedy show with Laurie Forster (event admission not required).
General admission tickets are available at BendTicket.com or at the door.