- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 3 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Sunriver Style
September 18, 2015 - September 19, 2015$18
SUNRIVER, Ore. — Uncorked Sunriver Style is a two-day wine event Sept. 18-19 featuring Oregon wineries, comedy and live music at Benham Hall and John Gray Amphitheather on the campus of Sunriver Homeowners Aquatics & Recreation Center.
Maryland-based wine author Laurie Forster, aka The StandUp Sommelier, will deliver her edgy, off-beat Something to Wine About act where wine meets punchline. Her comedy show is 12:30 p.m. Saturday. The show is $20 and doesn’t require event admission. Seating is limited, however.
This event is for ages 21 and older, and attendees must show valid ID to consume wine.
Cost is $18 per person per day or $23 for a two-day pass. Admission includes event stemless wine glass and one wine tasting token. Additional tastes, glasses of wine and bottles will be sold by the vendors.
Sunriver Owners Association members with current member ID receive $3 admission discount, however, tickets must be purchased by presenting at member ID office at SHARC.
Admission is $5 each day for non-drinkers (does not include a wine glass). Admission to On The Rocks performances only for non-wine event attendees is $5. Cost is $20 for the Saturday comedy show with Laurie Forster (event admission not required).
General admission tickets are available at BendTicket.com or at the door.