- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 11 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Wine Auction at Zenith Vineyard
May 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$200
SALEM, Ore. — Wine lovers will gather at the stunning Zenith Vineyard to raise their glasses and their bids on behalf of children at risk of abuse.
The seventh annual Uncorked Wine Auction benefiting Family Building Blocks is the only of its kind in the Willamette Valley, featuring sought-after wines from top producers and unique travel and culinary opportunities.
Tickets to the event include a winemakers’ reception with stellar local producers providing tastes of their wine and talented Northwest chefs presenting samples of their fare.
A gourmet multi-course dinner from Vibrant Table Catering follows and is paired with critically acclaimed wines. The live auction features impressive vacation packages, world-class wines, and exclusive experiences not found elsewhere.