- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 8 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Wine Auction at Zenith Vineyard
May 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$200
SALEM, Ore. — Wine lovers will gather at the stunning Zenith Vineyard to raise their glasses and their bids on behalf of children at risk of abuse.
The seventh annual Uncorked Wine Auction benefiting Family Building Blocks is the only of its kind in the Willamette Valley, featuring sought-after wines from top producers and unique travel and culinary opportunities.
Tickets to the event include a winemakers’ reception with stellar local producers providing tastes of their wine and talented Northwest chefs presenting samples of their fare.
A gourmet multi-course dinner from Vibrant Table Catering follows and is paired with critically acclaimed wines. The live auction features impressive vacation packages, world-class wines, and exclusive experiences not found elsewhere.