- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 21 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Wine Auction at Zenith Vineyard
May 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$200
SALEM, Ore. — Wine lovers will gather at the stunning Zenith Vineyard to raise their glasses and their bids on behalf of children at risk of abuse.
The seventh annual Uncorked Wine Auction benefiting Family Building Blocks is the only of its kind in the Willamette Valley, featuring sought-after wines from top producers and unique travel and culinary opportunities.
Tickets to the event include a winemakers’ reception with stellar local producers providing tastes of their wine and talented Northwest chefs presenting samples of their fare.
A gourmet multi-course dinner from Vibrant Table Catering follows and is paired with critically acclaimed wines. The live auction features impressive vacation packages, world-class wines, and exclusive experiences not found elsewhere.