- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Wine Auction at Zenith Vineyard
May 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$200
SALEM, Ore. — Wine lovers will gather at the stunning Zenith Vineyard to raise their glasses and their bids on behalf of children at risk of abuse.
The seventh annual Uncorked Wine Auction benefiting Family Building Blocks is the only of its kind in the Willamette Valley, featuring sought-after wines from top producers and unique travel and culinary opportunities.
Tickets to the event include a winemakers’ reception with stellar local producers providing tastes of their wine and talented Northwest chefs presenting samples of their fare.
A gourmet multi-course dinner from Vibrant Table Catering follows and is paired with critically acclaimed wines. The live auction features impressive vacation packages, world-class wines, and exclusive experiences not found elsewhere.