- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Uncorked Wine Auction at Zenith Vineyard
May 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$200
SALEM, Ore. — Wine lovers will gather at the stunning Zenith Vineyard to raise their glasses and their bids on behalf of children at risk of abuse.
The seventh annual Uncorked Wine Auction benefiting Family Building Blocks is the only of its kind in the Willamette Valley, featuring sought-after wines from top producers and unique travel and culinary opportunities.
Tickets to the event include a winemakers’ reception with stellar local producers providing tastes of their wine and talented Northwest chefs presenting samples of their fare.
A gourmet multi-course dinner from Vibrant Table Catering follows and is paired with critically acclaimed wines. The live auction features impressive vacation packages, world-class wines, and exclusive experiences not found elsewhere.