- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 9 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined at the Movies with Idaho wineries
March 19, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Who doesn’t like enjoying a good film with great company? Sometimes the only problem is that you don’t get to enjoy it with your favorite glass of wine and that’s why on March 19, the Idaho Wine Commission will be presenting UnWined at the Movies, a true movie and wine experience.
Held at the Egyptian Theater in downtown Boise, viewers will be able to watch wine-themed movie A Good Year while tasting well-crafted Idaho wine and sampling some specially prepared treats.
Participating wineries will be pouring samples and selling wine both by the glass and by the bottle.
Seating capacity is 225 at this historic theater built in 1927.