- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined at the Movies with Idaho wineries
March 19, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Who doesn’t like enjoying a good film with great company? Sometimes the only problem is that you don’t get to enjoy it with your favorite glass of wine and that’s why on March 19, the Idaho Wine Commission will be presenting UnWined at the Movies, a true movie and wine experience.
Held at the Egyptian Theater in downtown Boise, viewers will be able to watch wine-themed movie A Good Year while tasting well-crafted Idaho wine and sampling some specially prepared treats.
Participating wineries will be pouring samples and selling wine both by the glass and by the bottle.
Seating capacity is 225 at this historic theater built in 1927.