- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined at the Movies with Idaho wineries
March 19, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Who doesn’t like enjoying a good film with great company? Sometimes the only problem is that you don’t get to enjoy it with your favorite glass of wine and that’s why on March 19, the Idaho Wine Commission will be presenting UnWined at the Movies, a true movie and wine experience.
Held at the Egyptian Theater in downtown Boise, viewers will be able to watch wine-themed movie A Good Year while tasting well-crafted Idaho wine and sampling some specially prepared treats.
Participating wineries will be pouring samples and selling wine both by the glass and by the bottle.
Seating capacity is 225 at this historic theater built in 1927.