- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined at the Movies with Idaho wineries
March 19, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
BOISE, Idaho — Who doesn’t like enjoying a good film with great company? Sometimes the only problem is that you don’t get to enjoy it with your favorite glass of wine and that’s why on March 19, the Idaho Wine Commission will be presenting UnWined at the Movies, a true movie and wine experience.
Held at the Egyptian Theater in downtown Boise, viewers will be able to watch wine-themed movie A Good Year while tasting well-crafted Idaho wine and sampling some specially prepared treats.
Participating wineries will be pouring samples and selling wine both by the glass and by the bottle.
Seating capacity is 225 at this historic theater built in 1927.