- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined at Walter Clore Center
April 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Wine! Live music with the band Highway12! Relax in Prosser wine country – sip on local faves and shake a leg at one of the best venues in southeast Washington state.
Fee is $10/per person plus tax. Food and wine will be available for purchase on-site.
Purchase tickets in advance for quicker check in. Tickets also available at the door.