- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined at Walter Clore Center
April 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Wine! Live music with the band Highway12! Relax in Prosser wine country – sip on local faves and shake a leg at one of the best venues in southeast Washington state.
Fee is $10/per person plus tax. Food and wine will be available for purchase on-site.
Purchase tickets in advance for quicker check in. Tickets also available at the door.