- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined at Walter Clore Center
April 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Wine! Live music with the band Highway12! Relax in Prosser wine country – sip on local faves and shake a leg at one of the best venues in southeast Washington state.
Fee is $10/per person plus tax. Food and wine will be available for purchase on-site.
Purchase tickets in advance for quicker check in. Tickets also available at the door.