- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 12 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined with Prosser Wine Network
February 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
PROSSER, Wash. — Enjoy all your favorite local wineries in one place and enjoy live music from TnT as UnWined Feb 2016 offers music, wine and food as friends make the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center the place to be.
The cover charge is $10 (plus tax), with wine and food available for purchase. Register in advance for quicker check in.