- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined with Prosser Wine Network
February 12, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
PROSSER, Wash. — Enjoy all your favorite local wineries in one place and enjoy live music from TnT as UnWined Feb 2016 offers music, wine and food as friends make the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center the place to be.
The cover charge is $10 (plus tax), with wine and food available for purchase. Register in advance for quicker check in.