- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 14 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined with Prosser Wine Network
February 12, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
PROSSER, Wash. — Enjoy all your favorite local wineries in one place and enjoy live music from TnT as UnWined Feb 2016 offers music, wine and food as friends make the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center the place to be.
The cover charge is $10 (plus tax), with wine and food available for purchase. Register in advance for quicker check in.