- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 15 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
UnWined with Prosser Wine Network
February 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
PROSSER, Wash. — Enjoy all your favorite local wineries in one place and enjoy live music from TnT as UnWined Feb 2016 offers music, wine and food as friends make the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center the place to be.
The cover charge is $10 (plus tax), with wine and food available for purchase. Register in advance for quicker check in.