- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 7 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day weekend dinners at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
February 14, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - February 15, 2014 @ 8:00 pm$45
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery is featuring two nights of Valentine’s Day dinners — Friday, Feb. 14 and Saturday, Feb. 15.
The seatings starting at 5 p.m. with last seating at 8 p.m., and reservations are required. These are prix fixe dinner with a price of $45 per person, but wine is NOT included. However, special discount are provided to our wine club members.
Appetizers choices are Whipped Goat Cheese Trio: herbed olive oil, honey with orange peel and red pepper pesto – served with crostini or crab cocktail with louie sauce. The recommend wine pairings are 2012 Barnard Griffin Reserve Roussanne or 2012 Barnard Griffin Fumé Blanc.
Next is Soup du Jour or Satsuma Citrus Salad. The reecommend wine pairings are with the 2011 Barnard Griffin Reserve Viognier.
The entrée choices feature Pasta With Roasted Vegetables – choice of red or white sauce, option to add chicken or Beef Roulade with Walnut & Pesto Filling – au gratin potatoes and Rocket Salad.
Recommend wine pairing for the entrees are the 2006 Barnard Griffin Zinfandel or 2009 Barnard Griffin Ciel du Cheval Merlot.
Dessert is Brown Butter Hazelnuut Flourless Brownie – with raspberry drizzle paired with 2011 Barnard Griffin Syrah Port.
The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352