- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 13 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day weekend dinners at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
February 14, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - February 15, 2014 @ 8:00 pm$45
Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery is featuring two nights of Valentine’s Day dinners — Friday, Feb. 14 and Saturday, Feb. 15.
The seatings starting at 5 p.m. with last seating at 8 p.m., and reservations are required. These are prix fixe dinner with a price of $45 per person, but wine is NOT included. However, special discount are provided to our wine club members.
Appetizers choices are Whipped Goat Cheese Trio: herbed olive oil, honey with orange peel and red pepper pesto – served with crostini or crab cocktail with louie sauce. The recommend wine pairings are 2012 Barnard Griffin Reserve Roussanne or 2012 Barnard Griffin Fumé Blanc.
Next is Soup du Jour or Satsuma Citrus Salad. The reecommend wine pairings are with the 2011 Barnard Griffin Reserve Viognier.
The entrée choices feature Pasta With Roasted Vegetables – choice of red or white sauce, option to add chicken or Beef Roulade with Walnut & Pesto Filling – au gratin potatoes and Rocket Salad.
Recommend wine pairing for the entrees are the 2006 Barnard Griffin Zinfandel or 2009 Barnard Griffin Ciel du Cheval Merlot.
Dessert is Brown Butter Hazelnuut Flourless Brownie – with raspberry drizzle paired with 2011 Barnard Griffin Syrah Port.
The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent. The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. South exit on Route 182. Live music is featured most Saturdays. Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Free Admission.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352