- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentines Day Sweetheart Dinner at Fat Olives
February 14, 2014$39
Fat Olives Restaurant in Richland, Wash., has created a special Valentines menu available in addition to our regular menu.
The three-course menu starts with either Strawberry Spinach Salad paired with Pacific Rim Riesling or Seafood Bisque paired with Upland Estates Sauvignon Blanc. The second course options include Steak Oscar with Wautoma Springs El Prat, Duck Breast with Mercer Canyons Cabernet Sauvignon or Seafood Duet with Charles Smith Pinot Gris. The third course offerings are Truffle Torte with Sun River Vintners Tribute or Ginger Pots de Creme with Thurston Wolfe Syrah.
Add our pairing of Northwest wines to your Valentine’s menu for $10 or select any of our other local wines on our wine list featuring any of the more than 30 Northwest wines.