- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentines Day Sweetheart Dinner at Fat Olives
February 14, 2014$39
Fat Olives Restaurant in Richland, Wash., has created a special Valentines menu available in addition to our regular menu.
The three-course menu starts with either Strawberry Spinach Salad paired with Pacific Rim Riesling or Seafood Bisque paired with Upland Estates Sauvignon Blanc. The second course options include Steak Oscar with Wautoma Springs El Prat, Duck Breast with Mercer Canyons Cabernet Sauvignon or Seafood Duet with Charles Smith Pinot Gris. The third course offerings are Truffle Torte with Sun River Vintners Tribute or Ginger Pots de Creme with Thurston Wolfe Syrah.
Add our pairing of Northwest wines to your Valentine’s menu for $10 or select any of our other local wines on our wine list featuring any of the more than 30 Northwest wines.