- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 14 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentines Day Sweetheart Dinner at Fat Olives
February 14, 2014$39
Fat Olives Restaurant in Richland, Wash., has created a special Valentines menu available in addition to our regular menu.
The three-course menu starts with either Strawberry Spinach Salad paired with Pacific Rim Riesling or Seafood Bisque paired with Upland Estates Sauvignon Blanc. The second course options include Steak Oscar with Wautoma Springs El Prat, Duck Breast with Mercer Canyons Cabernet Sauvignon or Seafood Duet with Charles Smith Pinot Gris. The third course offerings are Truffle Torte with Sun River Vintners Tribute or Ginger Pots de Creme with Thurston Wolfe Syrah.
Add our pairing of Northwest wines to your Valentine’s menu for $10 or select any of our other local wines on our wine list featuring any of the more than 30 Northwest wines.