- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Valentines Day Sweetheart Dinner at Fat Olives
February 14, 2014$39
Fat Olives Restaurant in Richland, Wash., has created a special Valentines menu available in addition to our regular menu.
The three-course menu starts with either Strawberry Spinach Salad paired with Pacific Rim Riesling or Seafood Bisque paired with Upland Estates Sauvignon Blanc. The second course options include Steak Oscar with Wautoma Springs El Prat, Duck Breast with Mercer Canyons Cabernet Sauvignon or Seafood Duet with Charles Smith Pinot Gris. The third course offerings are Truffle Torte with Sun River Vintners Tribute or Ginger Pots de Creme with Thurston Wolfe Syrah.
Add our pairing of Northwest wines to your Valentine’s menu for $10 or select any of our other local wines on our wine list featuring any of the more than 30 Northwest wines.