- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentines Day Sweetheart Dinner at Fat Olives
February 14, 2014$39
Fat Olives Restaurant in Richland, Wash., has created a special Valentines menu available in addition to our regular menu.
The three-course menu starts with either Strawberry Spinach Salad paired with Pacific Rim Riesling or Seafood Bisque paired with Upland Estates Sauvignon Blanc. The second course options include Steak Oscar with Wautoma Springs El Prat, Duck Breast with Mercer Canyons Cabernet Sauvignon or Seafood Duet with Charles Smith Pinot Gris. The third course offerings are Truffle Torte with Sun River Vintners Tribute or Ginger Pots de Creme with Thurston Wolfe Syrah.
Add our pairing of Northwest wines to your Valentine’s menu for $10 or select any of our other local wines on our wine list featuring any of the more than 30 Northwest wines.