- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 8 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s evening with 3 Lacey wineries
February 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$58
Madsen Family Cellars, Northwest Mountain and Stottle Winery in Lacey will stage a special evening on Friday, Feb. 14.
The event runs 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., and one ticket gets you access to all three wineries for wine tasting, including barrel tasting, appetizers, and desserts.
Each winery will feature a different appetizer and dessert prepared by Elyse’s Catering, as well as wine tasting and barrel tasting.
Cost is $58, plus tax, per person. Only advanced tickets are available. There are a limited number of tickets available, and tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, Feb. 11. Tickets will not be available at the door.
To purchase tickets online at BrownPaperTickets go to: http://LaceyValentines.brownpapertickets.com