- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s evening with 3 Lacey wineries
February 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$58
Madsen Family Cellars, Northwest Mountain and Stottle Winery in Lacey will stage a special evening on Friday, Feb. 14.
The event runs 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., and one ticket gets you access to all three wineries for wine tasting, including barrel tasting, appetizers, and desserts.
Each winery will feature a different appetizer and dessert prepared by Elyse’s Catering, as well as wine tasting and barrel tasting.
Cost is $58, plus tax, per person. Only advanced tickets are available. There are a limited number of tickets available, and tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, Feb. 11. Tickets will not be available at the door.
To purchase tickets online at BrownPaperTickets go to: http://LaceyValentines.brownpapertickets.com