- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 17 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s evening with 3 Lacey wineries
February 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$58
Madsen Family Cellars, Northwest Mountain and Stottle Winery in Lacey will stage a special evening on Friday, Feb. 14.
The event runs 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., and one ticket gets you access to all three wineries for wine tasting, including barrel tasting, appetizers, and desserts.
Each winery will feature a different appetizer and dessert prepared by Elyse’s Catering, as well as wine tasting and barrel tasting.
Cost is $58, plus tax, per person. Only advanced tickets are available. There are a limited number of tickets available, and tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, Feb. 11. Tickets will not be available at the door.
To purchase tickets online at BrownPaperTickets go to: http://LaceyValentines.brownpapertickets.com