- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s evening with 3 Lacey wineries
February 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$58
Madsen Family Cellars, Northwest Mountain and Stottle Winery in Lacey will stage a special evening on Friday, Feb. 14.
The event runs 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., and one ticket gets you access to all three wineries for wine tasting, including barrel tasting, appetizers, and desserts.
Each winery will feature a different appetizer and dessert prepared by Elyse’s Catering, as well as wine tasting and barrel tasting.
Cost is $58, plus tax, per person. Only advanced tickets are available. There are a limited number of tickets available, and tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, Feb. 11. Tickets will not be available at the door.
To purchase tickets online at BrownPaperTickets go to: http://LaceyValentines.brownpapertickets.com