- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Weekend with Stottle Winery
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 16, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$9
Make your Valentine’s weekend special with a tasting of Stottle Wines alongside delicious chocolate confections.
Cost is $9 including tax (waived with wine purchase). No appointment necessary.
The Stottle Winery in Lacey will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from noon to 5 p.m.
The Stottle tasting room in Hoodsport will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.