- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Weekend with Stottle Winery
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 16, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$9
Make your Valentine’s weekend special with a tasting of Stottle Wines alongside delicious chocolate confections.
Cost is $9 including tax (waived with wine purchase). No appointment necessary.
The Stottle Winery in Lacey will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from noon to 5 p.m.
The Stottle tasting room in Hoodsport will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.