- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 14 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Weekend with Stottle Winery
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 16, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$9
Make your Valentine’s weekend special with a tasting of Stottle Wines alongside delicious chocolate confections.
Cost is $9 including tax (waived with wine purchase). No appointment necessary.
The Stottle Winery in Lacey will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from noon to 5 p.m.
The Stottle tasting room in Hoodsport will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.