- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Weekend with Stottle Winery
February 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 16, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$9
Make your Valentine’s weekend special with a tasting of Stottle Wines alongside delicious chocolate confections.
Cost is $9 including tax (waived with wine purchase). No appointment necessary.
The Stottle Winery in Lacey will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from noon to 5 p.m.
The Stottle tasting room in Hoodsport will be open Saturday, Feb. 15 and Sunday, Feb. 16 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.