- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 1 day ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 2 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 4 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 5 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Vancouver International Wine Festival
February 25, 2013 @ 8:00 am - March 3, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
The Vancouver (B.C.) International Wine Festival, presented by The Vancouver Sun, runs Feb. 25 to March 3. One of North America’s most exciting gatherings of leading winemakers and their wares, this year’s festival will feature 176 wineries from 15 countries, attracting 25,000 participants to the Festival’s seven days of tastings, dinners, seminars and wine minglers at the Vancouver Convention Centre and top restaurants, hotels and venues.
Ticket sales begin Jan. 8 and are available at vanwinefest.ca, in person at 305-456 W. Broadway, or by phoning the box office at 604-873-3311 or toll-free at 1-877-321-3121. Many of the festival’s coveted 55 events are expected to sell out in the first few days of on sale, so wine lovers are encouraged to buy early.
Celebrating its 35th year of bringing the world of wine to Vancouver, the 2013 festival welcomes California as its Theme Region and puts the Global Focus on Chardonnay.
Follow VanWineFest on Twitter for up-to-the minute information on remaining tickets and sold out events.