- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 23 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 2 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 4 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 5 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 6 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 7 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Vancouver International Wine Festival
February 25, 2013 @ 8:00 am - March 3, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
The Vancouver (B.C.) International Wine Festival, presented by The Vancouver Sun, runs Feb. 25 to March 3. One of North America’s most exciting gatherings of leading winemakers and their wares, this year’s festival will feature 176 wineries from 15 countries, attracting 25,000 participants to the Festival’s seven days of tastings, dinners, seminars and wine minglers at the Vancouver Convention Centre and top restaurants, hotels and venues.
Ticket sales begin Jan. 8 and are available at vanwinefest.ca, in person at 305-456 W. Broadway, or by phoning the box office at 604-873-3311 or toll-free at 1-877-321-3121. Many of the festival’s coveted 55 events are expected to sell out in the first few days of on sale, so wine lovers are encouraged to buy early.
Celebrating its 35th year of bringing the world of wine to Vancouver, the 2013 festival welcomes California as its Theme Region and puts the Global Focus on Chardonnay.
Follow VanWineFest on Twitter for up-to-the minute information on remaining tickets and sold out events.