- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 1 day ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 3 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 6 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vancouver International Wine Festival
February 25, 2013 @ 8:00 am - March 3, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
The Vancouver (B.C.) International Wine Festival, presented by The Vancouver Sun, runs Feb. 25 to March 3. One of North America’s most exciting gatherings of leading winemakers and their wares, this year’s festival will feature 176 wineries from 15 countries, attracting 25,000 participants to the Festival’s seven days of tastings, dinners, seminars and wine minglers at the Vancouver Convention Centre and top restaurants, hotels and venues.
Ticket sales begin Jan. 8 and are available at vanwinefest.ca, in person at 305-456 W. Broadway, or by phoning the box office at 604-873-3311 or toll-free at 1-877-321-3121. Many of the festival’s coveted 55 events are expected to sell out in the first few days of on sale, so wine lovers are encouraged to buy early.
Celebrating its 35th year of bringing the world of wine to Vancouver, the 2013 festival welcomes California as its Theme Region and puts the Global Focus on Chardonnay.
Follow VanWineFest on Twitter for up-to-the minute information on remaining tickets and sold out events.