- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 17 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vertical tasting and wine sale at Spindrift Cellars
May 9, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
For one day only, award-winning Spindrift Cellars offers vertical tastings and 15 percent off of our 2011, 2012 and 2013 Pinot Noirs.
Each is a blend from local vineyards in the Willamette Valley. There is a modest $7 tasting fee.