- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 17 mins ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vertical tasting and wine sale at Spindrift Cellars
May 9, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
For one day only, award-winning Spindrift Cellars offers vertical tastings and 15 percent off of our 2011, 2012 and 2013 Pinot Noirs.
Each is a blend from local vineyards in the Willamette Valley. There is a modest $7 tasting fee.